Thread: Aridus stock adapter question

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Aridus stock adapter question

I posted this another forum but so far nobody seems to know anything about it...

I just installed Aridus adapter and SGA stock on my 1301. When I removed the factory stock rod from the back of the receiver I noticed that the tip of the rod that sticks up into the receiver has a small plunger/buffer in it. Im guessing its a buffer for when the bolt cycles to the rear. This all gets replaced by the Aridus kit which eliminates this. So now when the bolt cycles to the rear is it just slamming against the back of the receiver? Could this possibly cause problems down the road or unnecessary wear? I tired searching online and couldn't find anything about this.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by coolcraigster; 07-26-21 at 12:26.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nobody???

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Maybe wait more than 26 hours?
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    If Beretta didn't think you needed the spring buffer they probably wouldn't have installed one. They could have save a few bucks without it. Ask Aridus if they will provide a warranty for your shot gun. I doubt the manufacture will after that mod. Only you can decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    Maybe wait more than 26 hours?
    Exactly how many hrs should I wait... thanks for your help.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    If Beretta didn't think you needed the spring buffer they probably wouldn't have installed one. They could have save a few bucks without it. Ask Aridus if they will provide a warranty for your shot gun. I doubt the manufacture will after that mod. Only you can decide if the juice is worth the squeeze.
    I actually emailed Aridus a couple months ago about another subject and still have not received a response... I did email them and ask them the same question I posted here but I'm not sure if they are responding to emails. Im sure its not a problem since probably half the people that own them put the adapter and SGA on and I have never heard of a problem. I was just really curious because I had never seen anything mentioned about it. Thought it would make good conversation...

Last edited by coolcraigster; 07-27-21 at 21:40.