Thread: .40 s&w build, need a lead on a barrel.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

.40 s&w build, need a lead on a barrel.

I know the .40 don’t get no love, but that’s what I want to build. I already have a bunch of .40 cal ammunition, and mags for my G22. I have zero 9mm, and don’t really want to add another caliber to the shopping list.
    I have the Glock style AR9 lower ordered, but I cannot find a barrel in stock, anywhere!
    I’m hoping someone on here may have a lead on one somewhere, or would know where I could place an order, with a reasonable lead time. I would prefer something from 5” to 8” long, but I am willing to settle with whatever I can find, at this point.
    Thanks in advance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I have come to the conclusion, I am screwed!
    I guess, I have no choice, but to do a 9mm build, as the lower has already shipped, and there is no .40 barrels anywhere I can find.
    Yet 9mm parts seem to be everywhere! Which totally sucks, because .40 is a damn good caliber! I’m not saying 9mm isn’t, but I already have three different pistol calibers!
    I personally have never owned a 9, and don’t want too add more ammo, more mags..etc, etc. but, with the craziness, that seems to be the new norm...who even knows when anyone will have .40 barrels in stock?
    I guess it’s time to go shopping.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)