Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele rifles & uppers.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Just give me a plain old BCM midlength with a quad rail..lol

I like Geissele triggers..I have 3 of them, I fondled the Super Dutys at local gun shops but I can't justify the price....

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pag23 View Post
    Just give me a plain old BCM midlength with a quad rail..lol

I like Geissele triggers..I have 3 of them, I fondled the Super Dutys at local gun shops but I can't justify the price....
    Love BCM as well.
    But a completes seem to be going for 1500. However, if you put a good G trigger in it, you’re up to G money without the several upgrades G offers for equivalent money. In that case, to me, BCM doesn’t make sense anymore than buying a $1k colt and adding $750 worth of parts to it. Or if it makes more sense, a base Mustang and adding $20k or parts to it, when you could’ve bought a Shelby.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1612 View Post
    Love BCM as well.
    But a completes seem to be going for 1500. However, if you put a good G trigger in it, you’re up to G money without the several upgrades G offers for equivalent money. In that case, to me, BCM doesn’t make sense anymore than buying a $1k colt and adding $750 worth of parts to it. Or if it makes more sense, a base Mustang and adding $20k or parts to it, when you could’ve bought a Shelby.
    It's all in the name don't ya know!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1612 View Post
    Love BCM as well.
    Bought mine years ago...complete lowers for $325 and upper for $439 then add quad for $150 and discounted SSA for $165...

I wouldn't buy anything now...hyper inflation of the market..... well except for the Larue Ultimate Upper I got along with a stripped billet lower coming in at about $1050 or so..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Super Duty rifles are top shelf.

They aren't KAC, but then neither is BCM.

They aren't a particularly good value though, at current full price. Or, are they? Price out a complete BCM upper with MCMR and BCG, then a lower and LPK/safety/trigger equivalent to what the Super Duty comes with, and a Super-42 (or equal or better) buffer system, and B5 stock, and you might end up at about the same price as a Super Duty, depending on the deal(s) you get.

The last basic BCM I put together cost more than my Super Duties...though I never paid full retail for them (as many didn't)
    Last edited by Warp; 08-01-21 at 17:16.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Their keyed rail-receiver interface is unrivaled.

You could spend a little less on a BCM but you’re getting a lot less with their rail. I used to be a big fan, but after taking a few apart, they’re cheezy.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    Their keyed rail-receiver interface is unrivaled.

You could spend a little less on a BCM but you’re getting a lot less with their rail…
    And trigger and bolt catch and charging handle and BCG, and trigger guard, and muzzle device.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A standard BCM 16” upper is $915, and the lowers are $395. So $1310 for the rifle.

The 16” Geissele is $1975.

A KAC SR15 is $2349.

Shouldn’t the comparison be between G and KAC since they’re closer in price?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlyblake View Post
    A standard BCM 16” upper is $915, and the lowers are $395. So $1310 for the rifle.

The 16” Geissele is $1975.

A KAC SR15 is $2349.

Shouldn’t the comparison be between G and KAC since they’re closer in price?
    Do you think the standard BCM upper pricing is the one you should use for an apt comparison, why not a BFH? With BCG and CH I think those are >$1k, yes?

Do you happen to have a link to where I could buy that KAC?
    Last edited by Warp; 08-01-21 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    When I priced it out, basic Bcm was like 1400.
    Geissele is 1800 after brownells coupons.

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast