Thread: L3 Unfilmed White Phosphor 2563 FOM PVS-14

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

L3 Unfilmed White Phosphor 2563 FOM PVS-14

This is a PHENOMENAL tube purchased from Steele Industries on 16 Feb 2021. This tube absolutely sets the standard and is the best tube I've looked through to date. Warranted from Steele for 10 years from date of purchase. It has exactly 2.5 hours of usage on it as I mostly use my Elbit TF DTNVS. I'm selling because my custom spec'd L3 DTNVS I ordered last NOV are finally ready from TNVC. I upped my min specs with TNVC based on this tube. The specs are perfect to me and are as follows:

SNR- 35.6. EBI. 0.8. Halo. 0.7. LP/mm. 72. FOM. 2563. Photocathode Sensitivity. 2806. There is no chicken wire or dark lines, no bright spots and zero blems on the spec sheet in any zone. No fixed pattern noise either. The spec sheet smallest blem is in the .003-.006 of which there are zero. It does say dark spots less than .003 are acceptable. I say that because I can see one tiny dark spot in Zone 3 if I'm staring at drywall. So small L3 doesn't even count it. I will also say my new standard is a Halo of .7 or better. Works great in urban environments and I have found the bloom around the IR laser to be significantly less especially if using a powerful laser or in lower light conditions. This tube is awesome and I'm only selling because with 2 DTNVS I cannot justify keeping it and it's to damn good to sit.

I will also include the Wilcox J Arm since I'll not have a PVS-14 anymore and a T-Rex arms SBL NVG lanyard. Ships in a hard case from Steele Industries with data sheet, inspection sheet and warranty card. I will provide a copy of my usage spreadsheet if you like.

4200 shipped buyer pays for insurance they want above normal insurance. 4000 if you don't want the Wilcox J Arm.

I take Paypal FF or G&S if you pay the fees.

I will text, email photos as much as you like and I will even Face Time with serious buyers. Otherwise pics to follow tonight after it gets dark.
    Last edited by Fitzghan; 08-17-21 at 00:34. Reason: SOLD

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I also have an Eotech for sale that I will sell at a discount (300) to the buyer if you need an Optic. I also have a NIB TOR mini IR laser i would sell to the buyer for 200. Get your Night vision on!

I should also mention no trades please.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Here are some pics. Very difficult to capture how good it is via Iphone. To my eye its much clearer and appears more black and white in tone than the blueish you get via photo.

14portrait mode.jpeg steel nv.jpeg indoor nv.jpeg nv3.jpeg
    Last edited by Fitzghan; 07-27-21 at 22:37.