Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    We pretty much did. I was thinking that the airline BS was going to end. Not now.

The supposed data that back up the masking of vaxed people comes out on Friday. That is when the hilarity will ensue...
    Yea I think this is like 9/11, too. It's interesting to me you went there because I've been making that same analogy for a while now. Nothing went back to normal after that. Just intensified. Pretty sure this is the same story. Never let a good crisis go to waste I guess.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Nothing that is coming out has any logic or makes any sense.
    What if it does? Think about what it means if this is all being done with a purpose rather than incompetence...

Making you take the vaccine doesn’t increase their power. Extending the panic through the next election does.

What if the crazy over the top vaccine push is actually designed to INCREASE vaccine hesitancy?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    You mean like a bootleg covid passport?
    Well, it’s a legit card filled out by the individuals who were administering the jabs, everything about it is authentic and legitimate, just no jabs in me.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Crap, looks like Shitzhizpantz has or is gonna mandate the vax for all fed contractors. That or make your life hell. Guess my moment of truth is coming soon. Get stung or get a new job.

I ain't scared of the vax, ain't scared of the boogeybug either. But seeing as how I gotta take time and at least minimal effort to get the shot, that tipped the scale. Awful easy to not do something, and it don't take much time either.

At this point I'm just being contrary. I'm against getting it just cause they say I gotta.

Not like I'd have any trouble switching jobs. Hell, you can't fall out of bed without landing on a job these days.
    I've been vaxed and have reported such, but I'm not showing "proof". If they want to test me every day, great! I'll get tested and know if/when I catch it so I can get max days off, and I'll get paid to do it. I really don't see the down side at this point.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    So far our governor said he's not going to recommend the new mask mandates! Shocked I am!!!

https://6abc.com/10915117/?ex_cid=TA...ource=facebook

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Nearly fell out of my chair on that one. He was really enjoying himself.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ill OPENLY ask this...and you can PM ME an answer if you know....WHERE CAN I GET A VAC CARD WITHOUT GETTING THE VAC?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    Well, it’s a legit card filled out by the individuals who were administering the jabs, everything about it is authentic and legitimate, just no jabs in me.
    How did you manage that? You friends with a nurse or something? I think it's a good idea, the only thing is they're going to start making people get boosters, and then by next year there's already supposed to be a new vaccine for covid 21. And I imagine these will get harder to source as things go on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ill OPENLY ask this...and you can PM ME an answer if you know....WHERE CAN I GET A VAC CARD WITHOUT GETTING THE VAC?
    My friend wants to know too.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    How did you manage that? You friends with a nurse or something? I think it's a good idea, the only thing is they're going to start making people get boosters, and then by next year there's already supposed to be a new vaccine for covid 21. And I imagine these will get harder to source as things go on.
    I worked at one of those max vaccination sites and the folks who did the shots were very helpful. I told them that I didn’t want the shot but my wife was insistent. I’ll figure out the booster and follow on ones when it happens.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I worked at one of those max vaccination sites and the folks who did the shots were very helpful. I told them that I didn’t want the shot but my wife was insistent. I’ll figure out the booster and follow on ones when it happens.
    Fun story. I'd believe it if this weren't the Internet (Wink, wink) where ANYONE CAN SEE IT! If the .gov types come a knockin, we folks on M4C can tell em how you're prone to tellin tall tales.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast