Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    They told us straight up for the last year that masks weren't going away and nothing would ever go back to normal again. Shame on this country for not taking their threats seriously.

Feedback Score
    My body, my choice. No jab, no mask. I’ll take my chances.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    It will only take a day or two for some Governors to make a "suggestion" into a "mandate"
    Man the governors are being tag teamed on social media. Our governor here has refused thus far to support this nonsense, and he can't post anything on social media without people ripping him apart, demanding that he start supporting vaccines and all that jazz. It's so crazy and one sided you know these fools are paid shills by some "community organizer" group.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    They told us straight up for the last year that masks weren't going away and nothing would ever go back to normal again. Shame on this country for not taking their threats seriously.
    Who didn't take it seriously? I'd say many want it this way and most likely secretly wanted this for a long time even if they didn't know they wanted it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So far our governor said he's not going to recommend the new mask mandates! Shocked I am!!!

https://6abc.com/10915117/?ex_cid=TA...ource=facebook

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Crap, looks like Shitzhizpantz has or is gonna mandate the vax for all fed contractors. That or make your life hell. Guess my moment of truth is coming soon. Get stung or get a new job.

I ain't scared of the vax, ain't scared of the boogeybug either. But seeing as how I gotta take time and at least minimal effort to get the shot, that tipped the scale. Awful easy to not do something, and it don't take much time either.

At this point I'm just being contrary. I'm against getting it just cause they say I gotta.

Not like I'd have any trouble switching jobs. Hell, you can't fall out of bed without landing on a job these days.
    You pretty much spelled it out the same way I'm feeling. I don't want it a) because the Government REALLY wants me to get it and b)assholes keep telling me to get it. I've got to drive 60 miles to get my jab, I don't feel like taking four hours to do something that seems like it's fairly ineffective against the Delta strain. I'm still not understanding how the vaccine is going to stop COVID if you can still catch and spread COVID if you're vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I am so grateful I got my card when I had the chance to without getting the jab.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Who didn't take it seriously? I'd say many want it this way and most likely secretly wanted this for a long time even if they didn't know they wanted it.

I think the vast majority of people thought we would just go back to normal by now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I think the vast majority of people thought we would just go back to normal by now.
    We pretty much did. I was thinking that the airline BS was going to end. Not now.

The supposed data that back up the masking of vaxed people comes out on Friday. That is when the hilarity will ensue...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I am so grateful I got my card when I had the chance to without getting the jab.
    You mean like a bootleg covid passport?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast