Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    They had 1.5X million cases and 1.4X million recovered. 27,318 deaths. So not terrible, better than most 1st world countries.

I think that between all the islands of Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia the boarders are much more porous than we think. Besides it seems like they weren't locked down that hard since....

"Entertainment venues, amusement parks, and contacts sports are prohibited in the capital region and nearby provinces, while restaurants, gyms and indoor TOURIST attractions are allowed to operate at up to 40% capacity."

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...ly-2021-06-29/

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    They are claiming to have Delta variant cases now. As difficult as it is to get into the Philippines right now, that simply doesn't make sense.
    Now if it comes in through an Oversea's Foreign Worker returning, bear in mind.
    They were inoculated, tested, quarantined, tested again and then after seven to fourteen days, released to continue home. So how does Delta beat that?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandsunsurf View Post
    Mostly this, but it’s still pretty shitty that people that can and should get vaccinated won’t do it because they believe some BS spouted by the “smart” people like Jenny McCarthy. Those people are costing taxpayers money for hospitalization costs. And now it’s those people’s fault that WE have to wear masks. Dumb.

Based upon current deaths though, this will be a mostly self-correcting problem.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/10170...e-unvaccinated
    And you think if we were all vaccinated you wouldn't be wearing masks? Fauci just said that vaccinated people can get it and give it to others, including vaccinated, people who can have a breakthrough!

Let's not forget that no one is vaccinating all the illegal migrants being bussed and flown all over the country. On the one hand they insist we get vaccinated and on the other they insist on transporting unvaccinated 3rd world all over this country!!!!! Some of them aren't vaccinated for anything!

Last edited by Arik; 07-28-21 at 21:15.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Mostly this, but it’s still pretty shitty that people that can and should get vaccinated won’t do it because they believe some BS spouted by the “smart” people like Jenny McCarthy. Those people are costing taxpayers money for hospitalization costs. And now it’s those people’s fault that WE have to wear masks. Dumb.

Based upon current deaths though, this will be a mostly self-correcting problem.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/10170...e-unvaccinated
    Did you just actually use NPR as a source on M4 carbine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And back to masks
    I still prefer Charmin.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

And back to masks (7/21)

Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    Did you just actually use NPR as a source on M4 carbine?

Yeah, I know, lol. I just did a quick DuckDuckGo search. It’s not like it’s fake news, just had the basic headline. This is the same story. At. Literally. Every. Hospital. Large data sets and anecdotally. My AO had 5 deaths this month, all unvaccinated. About 85% of hospitalized patients unvaccinated. But it’s such a low number that one person more or less moves the needle.

Bottom line: I’m not worried about getting Covid, and I don’t want to wear a mask. No need for a mask mandate, just only let people with insurance into the hospital. You don’t want to get vaxxed, don’t go to the hospital. You support defunding the police, don’t call 9-1-1. Boom. Easy.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Yeah, I know, lol. I just did a quick DuckDuckGo search. It’s not like it’s fake news, just had the basic headline. This is the same story. At. Literally. Every. Hospital. Large data sets and anecdotally. My AO had 5 deaths this month, all unvaccinated. About 85% of hospitalized patients unvaccinated. But it’s such a low number that one person more or less moves the needle.

Bottom line: I’m not worried about getting Covid, and I don’t want to wear a mask. No need for a mask mandate, just only let people with insurance into the hospital. You don’t want to get vaxxed, don’t go to the hospital. You support defunding the police, don’t call 9-1-1. Boom. Easy.
    I am extremely skeptical of the USA data keeping when Britain (58% un-Vaccinated)and Israel (60% VACCINATED)for their hospitalizations.Delta looks like a shit show and is going to blow the lid off the vaccination narrative.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    And you think if we were all vaccinated you wouldn't be wearing masks? Fauci just said that vaccinated people can get it and give it to others, including vaccinated, people who can have a breakthrough!

Let's not forget that no one is vaccinating all the illegal migrants being bussed and flown all over the country. On the one hand they insist we get vaccinated and on the other they insist on transporting unvaccinated 3rd world all over this country!!!!! Some of them aren't vaccinated for anything!

There are actually credible reports of illegals actively sick with covid being shipped around the country and stuffed in hotels. No quarantine, no notification to locals, nothing but covid super spreaders delivered hot and fresh to a neighborhood near you.

I am extremely skeptical of the USA data keeping when Britain (58% un-Vaccinated)and Israel (60% VACCINATED)for their hospitalizations.Delta looks like a shit show and is going to blow the lid off the vaccination narrative.

The British numbers (roughly 50/50 vaxed v unvaxed) are mirrored in every country experiencing a "delta surge". Every country but the US anyway. Can't understand why you might be skeptical of such a trustworthy, ethical, and transparent administration as the one we have now.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Start Listening at 16:40 minutes.
    Doctor Robert Malone is the inventor of the MRNA vaccine. Many Doctors have been warning about antibody dependent enhancement and it appears thats exactly whats happening!
    https://warroom.org/2021/07/28/episo...ing-mutations/
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    We found out yesterday morning that we (federal facility) now have to go back to the all masks, all the time mandate. The grumblings of making federal employee receive a vaccine or be tested (on some random frequency) started too. With that came a bunch of folks saying “if that is the case, I will go ahead and retire early”—that would be very bad for where I work. I am sure that my facility is not the only one that has people with that mind set.

Nothing that is coming out has any logic or makes any sense. On the first page of the thread, the threat of lawsuit for ALL disease tracking should go to court (SCOTUS). I am just amazed that the “my body, my choice” Party is pushing that you really have no choice. If someone is unvaxxed, that is THEIR CHOICE and they accept the risk. As said before, if the vaccine is so ineffective for those who are vaxxed, then WTF.
    Last edited by hotrodder636; 07-29-21 at 07:08.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    The British numbers (roughly 50/50 vaxed v unvaxed) are mirrored in every country experiencing a "delta surge". Every country but the US anyway. Can't understand why you might be skeptical of such a trustworthy, ethical, and transparent administration as the one we have now.
    100% this.

https://trialsitenews.com/more-data-...bout-vaccines/

https://trialsitenews.com/breakthrou...-vaccine-dose/

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast