Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score

And back to masks (7/21)

Ok, let's be positive. This totally swamps out the 1/6 Hearings from most people's thoughts...

I just don't get it, I mean I do, they need a crisis and the MSM is more than happy to play along.

Someone needs to file a federal lawsuit challenging the latest CDC ruling, and get a national injunction put into place- just like the anti-Trump rulings. Look at the IHME data for the US, we beat covid. Pretty clear. We have uncoupled deaths from infections, that is why the MSM focuses on infections qualitatively and deaths anecdotally.

I thought that the smart people had figured out we had won and we were on our way back. Nope. The data doesn't support this. You've got to torture the data and make some bad logical leaps to get to going back to masks. It seems the rationale is that even vaxed people can get high viral loads with a delta infection. So even vaxed people can spread it. That's the theory to force vaxed people to mask up.

I really don't know how this is going to play out. I'm vaxed, I'm not wearing a mask. F em. I think a large number of people are going to do the same.

Talk about totally making people not want to vax - and forget any kind of booster.

Sad day for science, govt, freedom, and rational thought.

Funny tid-bit, I flew last week and the safety brief says that if the oxygen system deploys, you should remove your cloth mask before putting on the emergency mask. I thought that cloth masks didn't affect the ability to breathe.....
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Europe was having huge rallies to protest, where’re our anti-mask rallies?

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    More coming besides the masks. They are now going to mandate that government workers get the vaccine or have regular testing and mitigation requirements.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/27/polit...ion/index.html

My thoughts on the whole thing with vaccines/masks, the government is going to mandate government agencies to comply. Private businesses are/will mandate that you have to have vaccines/masks to utilize their services to make the public comply.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    No problem. I'm an undocumented migrant.
    Hurrah for The Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a single star

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Interesting idea. Not sure it would have any success with government mandates but it could make life difficult for a private employer:

1 1 dfasdfsadfasdfsadfs.jpg
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
    Interesting idea. Not sure it would have any success with government mandates but it could make life difficult for a private employer:

1 1 dfasdfsadfasdfsadfs.jpg
    Did you file this? It looks like a good way to push back.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I'm with FMCDH - why would anyone become vaccinated if it is so ineffective that the country still needs to wear masks?

This from the same people who said President Trump's administration fumbled the Covid reaction?

Andy

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Europe was having huge rallies to protest, where’re our anti-mask rallies?
    You missed them?
    It was all over the TV on January sixth.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Didn't wear a mask the first time [other than when I had to fly for work], won't wear them now.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Unless I missed something my understanding was masks are suggested (not mandatory) in crowded indoor spaces in areas where covid is surging

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast