Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Unless I missed something my understanding was masks are suggested (not mandatory) in crowded indoor spaces in areas where covid is surging

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    It will only take a day or two for some Governors to make a "suggestion" into a "mandate"
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    Did you file this? It looks like a good way to push back.
    I did not. I saw it on a blog that I frequent and found it interesting. Heads would explode in HR at my employer if they were served with something similar. It got my gears turning for sure.
    Open the pig!

Feedback Score
    Yeah, F all that. I ain't gonna burka up. I call it a face burka for a reason. The whole point of making you wear it is to reinforce that you are of no value and will do as you are told. Same reason the damned hajis make their women wear em.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I hope Big Brother goes for the mandatory masks again. All the people who said screw it the first time will say screw it again. All the good little liberals who religiously wore theirs and then ran out and got the vaccine on the promise they could ditch the mask will be the ones who will scream at the sky.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    I'm with FMCDH - why would anyone become vaccinated if it is so ineffective that the country still needs to wear masks?
    The horror stories are why I'd NEVER take that poison. And the long term damage has yet to be seen. Eff the mask and the poison.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Unless I missed something my understanding was masks are suggested (not mandatory) in crowded indoor spaces in areas where covid is surging

It's a mandate for all federal employees in ALL federal spaces, regardless of local covid rates and population density within those spaces.

That's Step One.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    All the good little liberals who religiously wore theirs and then ran out and got the vaccine on the promise they could ditch the mask will be the ones who will scream at the sky.
    Those people are probably going to be the ones in favor of masks. You know, layers of protection. 2 masks are better than one..... remember?

Unfortunately a lot of people will fall into the "have to" instead of "want to". No store would let you in without one, here

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I’ll continue to go unmasked.

At this point the charade of law and order is over if you’ve been paying attention.

I am done. That goes for any law, mandate, etc. that violates my rights.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    No store would let you in without one, here

Tell em you ain't there to shop you're there to loot. Then they gotta let you in without a mask.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Tell em you ain't there to shop you're there to loot. Then they gotta let you in without a mask.
    But if I’m there to loot, it I’ll want to wear a mask…

Even if your county is meeting the requirements, I’m sure most of them border county that isn’t, or the state has preponderance of counties that don’t, so yeah it’s going to become mandatory.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast