Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: And back to masks (7/21)

Feedback Score
    Even a lot of liberals I know aren’t happy about this. I heard the most coherent argument from a very liberal family member the other day: people who didn’t get vaccinated know what they’re doing and they refuse the vaccine at their own risk. It shouldn’t be up to the vaccinated people to have to protect the unvaccinated people. Let us go without the masks, and let the unvaccinated people do it too. If the vaccine works, then neither vaxed or unvaxed people need to worry about vaxed people getting and spreading it. And if unvaxed people are worried, they can get the shot or wear a mask if they choose.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    They are really tickling the tail of the dragon by using the rationale that the vaccines (all of them oddly enough) allow infection and a high viral load, thus putting others at risk- but still protecting the vaxer.

That is some sort of miracle.... Of course, the data won't hold up. It never does. Population used is probably wrong, it usually is in some way. But that is after the fact.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Unless I missed something my understanding was masks are suggested (not mandatory) in crowded indoor spaces in areas where covid is surging

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Off world destinations you say?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...atest-updates/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Even a lot of liberals I know aren’t happy about this. I heard the most coherent argument from a very liberal family member the other day: people who didn’t get vaccinated know what they’re doing and they refuse the vaccine at their own risk. It shouldn’t be up to the vaccinated people to have to protect the unvaccinated people. Let us go without the masks, and let the unvaccinated people do it too. If the vaccine works, then neither vaxed or unvaxed people need to worry about vaxed people getting and spreading it. And if unvaxed people are worried, they can get the shot or wear a mask if they choose.
    It’s incredible that freedom of choice is in question here. It blows my mind.

How hard they are pushing for the “vaccine” and every angle they have and threat they use is preposterous.

Get it if you want it, don’t if you don’t want it and let’s all drive on. Everyone deal w that he consequences of their decisions and actions accordingly.

I can’t even believe we have to articulate this idea to some people and they don’t get it…
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Saw this in the comment section of an article I read covering this latest .gov overreach.

“Remember to go get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus they were vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.”

Hilarious and on point as to the absurdity of this whole thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Those people are probably going to be the ones in favor of masks. You know, layers of protection. 2 masks are better than one..... remember?

Unfortunately a lot of people will fall into the "have to" instead of "want to". No store would let you in without one, here

During the height of the mask craziness there were a lot of stores with “mask required” signs yet majority of the people in there didn’t wear one and no one said a word.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Tell em you ain't there to shop you're there to loot. Then they gotta let you in without a mask.
    Ha! I guess I wasn't thinking logically

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    During the height of the mask craziness there were a lot of stores with “mask required” signs yet majority of the people in there didn’t wear one and no one said a word.
    I still regularly see idiots driving around alone in their cars wearing masks.

More often I see other idiots in stores with the mask mostly covering their chin.

You just can't fix stupid most of the time...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yep but didn't work here. There were "door greeters" and someone immediately, handed you one, asked you to leave and if all that failed called the cops.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    I still regularly see idiots driving around alone in their cars wearing masks.

More often I see other idiots in stores with the mask mostly covering their chin.

You just can't fix stupid most of the time...
    Saw one today wearing his on one ear. Not even strapped under the chin

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast