Thread: Fun times last night - not

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    I thought American Bulldog was the new way of saying Staffordshire Terrier, which was another way of saying Pit Bull? No?
    Well, from tour last two posts in this thread it’s pretty obvious you’re not in your lane here.

A “Pitt Bull” is anything ignorant fear mongers what them to be regardless of the actual bread.

An actual American Pitt Bull Terrier is a cross bread of Staffordshire Terrier and an American Bull Dog.

Awesome animals that were originally bread as nanny dogs on American farms.

I’ve owned several American Pitt Bull Terriers and they have all been awesome dogs with no issues.

Only way you’d be in trouble with any of the pitt’s I’ve owned is if you messed with one of her family members. And then you’d be in rough shape. They are loyal dogs.

Labs are responsible for the most bites on humans, should we start a fear campaign against them too?

Unfortunately some owners of Pitt bulls are idiots and their dogs reflect that. Same thing goes for any other dog and other kids/humans, though.
    Last edited by THCDDM4; 07-28-21 at 16:51.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...