Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC To Announce COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant

Feedback Score
    9 (91%)
    2nd, 3rd and 4th amendment implications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ted-americans/

A warning from the supreme covid commander of your upcoming variant...man I detest the guy.
    I’ve mentioned the Lambda variant several times. After that we’re in for Monkey Pox. Whatever it takes to steal the next election and keep the cash flowing to big pharma.
    Last edited by Business_Casual; 08-05-21 at 15:12.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I’ve mentioned the Lambda variant several times. After that we’re in for Monkey Pox. Whatever it takes to steal the next election and keep the cash flowing to big pharma.
    Yup. They are monitoring an exposure now.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I had my first medical facility that I sell in request proof of vaccine or you can’t go in. It’s getting uglier and uglier. Just fck that noise.

PB
    Last edited by Pappabear; 08-05-21 at 16:05.
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I had my first medical facility that I sell in request proof of vaccine or you can’t go in. It’s getting uglier and uglier. Just fck that noise.

PB
    soon at grocery stores everywhere !

waiting for them to say UH-OH we found out that if you do not get the vax updates major problems will follow !

OH sorry we signed you up for the monthly boosters and since its gov policy we are just pulling this direct from your bank account and if not you will be fined 10x the monthly fee
    Last edited by Honu; 08-05-21 at 16:18.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post

PB
    How does that not violate privacy laws?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    same way CDC says no more private property I reckon just say it and its law
    like when a dude can say I am a women and you have to agree and if you disagree you will be dealt with and cancelled

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post

Since the next one will be uber deadly, I'm going with the Zeta variant...Lambda, Epsilon & Delta Plus have been called out in the media so far in regards to covid. I'll take me some monkey pox just to have another flavor.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    No shirts, no shoes, no service.

But here's the rub: You're still forced to bake that cake, still forced to arrange flowers for the transgender wedding.

Legit question, I wonder what would happen if a baker refused to bake a cake on grounds of someone being unvaccinated?

You are right, the privacy violation issues are enormous, and the downstream consequences will clog the courts.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    soon at grocery stores everywhere !
    Interesting to see how this meshes with the $999 limit on 'free' stuff in stores in CA. Walk in, ignore the mask mandate, grab and go.

Or are they going to make not wearing a mask a higher crime than stealing.

I do think that this is their last gasp. This is the second time that they are crying wolf. When it goes through the normal cycle with less deaths, they are going to lose control. Plus, they can't shut down because that will cost them the election next year. I do worry that when they see big losses coming, that they start all this over again. Hell, I woulnd't put it past them to stir something up with CHina next summer to help in the elections.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast