Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: CDC To Announce COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last night, I got a call from my brother, who was driving by Cabelas, 3M, and the National Guard Armory, in a town near me. He said there were hundreds of Semi Trucks just sitting on the side of the road, filling Cabelas parking lot, 3M parking lot, etc. I have never heard of anything like this. Usually corporations can’t allow freight to just sit, they need to keep freight moving, otherwise they are hemorrhaging money.
    Something weird is happening.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    Last night, I got a call from my brother, who was driving by Cabelas, 3M, and the National Guard Armory, in a town near me. He said there were hundreds of Semi Trucks just sitting on the side of the road, filling Cabelas parking lot, 3M parking lot, etc. I have never heard of anything like this. Usually corporations can’t allow freight to just sit, they need to keep freight moving, otherwise they are hemorrhaging money.
    The trucking industry is suffering from a shortage of drivers and equipment- at work we are in a daily fight trying to get loads covered and delivered. Those drivers that are on the road are hamstrung by strict DOT regulations.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I'm at a place that is close to having 1 billion worth of product sitting. That's with a "B".

Corporate has stepped in because local level managers who brown nosed and "yes, sir'd" their way through their careers can't figure out why brown nosing and yes sir'ing isn't fixing the situation.

Feedback Score
    So did the CDC announce vaccines don’t work against Delta? I think I missed that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    So did the CDC announce vaccines don’t work against Delta? I think I missed that…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They redefined what 'work against' means.

Currently their definition of 'work against' means you did not die of the Rona. The Rona can still infect you and cause problems but so long as you are still above ground the vaccine 'worked'.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
    They redefined what 'work against' means.

Currently their definition of 'work against' means you did not die of the Rona. The Rona can still infect you and cause problems but so long as you are still above ground the vaccine 'worked'.
    Well they made a vaccinated person who died of covid a nationwide story, but with some trickery. Story goes the vaccinated guy died of covid that he caught from an unvaccinated person(no proof just assumption) so if the alleged guilty party had been vaccinated they wouldn't have caught it and transmitted it and the emotional angle should sufficiently cloud the part about the decedent catching covid after being vaccinated.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s perfectly fine to decide the risk to benefit doesn’t add up for you. Or that the “experts” are political garbage but I can’t interpret the data myself.

But stop trying to “discover” things about vaccines that are already known.

Flu shots are different every year, because some viruses mutate.

High-dose flu shots already exist, because the elderly have weaker immune systems that don’t respond as well to a vaccine.

Smallpox, flu, Hepatitis, anthrax, all have a different schedule of boosters, or a single shot, or a yearly shot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    The trucking industry is suffering from a shortage of drivers and equipment- at work we are in a daily fight trying to get loads covered and delivered. Those drivers that are on the road are hamstrung by strict DOT regulations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    I'm at a place that is close to having 1 billion worth of product sitting. That's with a "B".
    Corporate has stepped in because local level managers who brown nosed and "yes, sir'd" their way through their careers can't figure out why brown nosing and yes sir'ing isn't fixing the situation.
    Just an observation;
    You just can't "Shut Down" some business like Trucking, Truck parts making, or a Tire Plant and not expect a chain reaction on down the line.
    The biggest, or one of the biggest mistakes we made with Covid was shutting the doors of certain industries. You'll take five years to get the supply chain untangled and things up and running again.
    I have a friend who has driven for 30 years and we talk several times a week. He's driving trucks that are in need of service, are waiting at the depot for repairs so he's driving someone elses truck or are falling apart on the road as he goes.
    Also look for a turning point when they require vaccination passports to work.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Well they made a vaccinated person who died of covid a nationwide story, but with some trickery. Story goes the vaccinated guy died of covid that he caught from an unvaccinated person(no proof just assumption) so if the alleged guilty party had been vaccinated they wouldn't have caught it and transmitted it and the emotional angle should sufficiently cloud the part about the decedent catching covid after being vaccinated.
    Further making this an US vs Them issue.
    What they fail to tell you is they have no idea who this unvaccinated person is, so they don't know if they were vaccinated in the first place.
    Also, if the person your talking about was the guy in Fla in a Nursing Home, how in the F does an unvaccinated person get in to a room full of elderly people? When my Son worked in a Hospice there were two security doors between the sidewalk and the Patients. So I really doubt the truth in that case.
    90% of this right now is about generating fear and compliance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    It’s perfectly fine to decide the risk to benefit doesn’t add up for you. Or that the “experts” are political garbage but I can’t interpret the data myself.

But stop trying to “discover” things about vaccines that are already known.

Flu shots are different every year, because some viruses mutate.

High-dose flu shots already exist, because the elderly have weaker immune systems that don’t respond as well to a vaccine.

Smallpox, flu, Hepatitis, anthrax, all have a different schedule of boosters, or a single shot, or a yearly shot.
    Yes, but this certainly wasn't a traditional vaccine, no one injected you with a little bit of Covid for your body to fight off did they?

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast