Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC To Announce COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Not clear what the value would be anyway in the context of the discussion, unless you just wanna know. It does tell you anything other than you were exposed at some point. It does not tell anything about your immune status, ergo, how you may respond to another variant. Prior exposure should be protective, how protective is the Q per above.
    And I would argue that the same could be said of the vaccine.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexHill View Post
    I see no parallels at all, but you do you. Good luck.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Excellent objective science based discussion via Dr. John Campbell's page on the leaked CDC doc:

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I see no parallels at all, but you do you. Good luck.
    Are you suggesting that the antibodies formed after taking a vaccine that utilizes a weakened or dead form of the virus are somehow better or stronger than the antibodies created when a person has overcome the full strength virus?
    Last edited by TexHill; 07-31-21 at 14:49.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Are you suggesting that the antibodies formed after taking a vaccine that utilizes a weakened or dead form of the virus are somehow better or stronger than the antibodies created of a person who has overcome the full strength virus?
    mRNA vaccines don't utilize "weakened or dead form of the virus" for starters, but target spike proteins, so highly targeted.

I explained the differences already above to the best of my understanding, and it's still in flux, but again, natural immunity ranges considerably between individuals, for reasons unclear, likely less protective against variants, there's a qualitative and quantitative test used for testing antibodies, and so forth.

The immune response from the vaccine is not the same as that of natural immunity, natural immunity appears to be more variable within individuals, and more virus specific, where as the vaccine targets the spike proteins all covid viruses use to enter via ACE2 receptors.

Hence, why it's recommended those with prior exposure, get vaccinated, possibly getting one of the two shots of the 2 shot protocol mRNA vaccines.

Those with prior exposure and partial vaccination may be the best protected of all, but more data is needed there.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 07-31-21 at 15:18.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Not clear what the value would be anyway in the context of the discussion, unless you just wanna know. It does tell you anything other than you were exposed at some point. It does not tell anything about your immune status, ergo, how you may respond to another variant. Prior exposure should be protective, how protective is the Q per above.
    mRNA vaccines don't utilize "weakened or dead form of the virus" for starters, but target spike proteins, so highly targeted.

I explained the differences already above to the best of my understanding, and it's still in flux, but again, natural immunity ranges considerably between individuals, for reasons unclear, likely less protective against variants, there's a qualitative and quantitative test used for testing antibodies, and so forth.

The immune response from the vaccine is not the same as that of natural immunity, natural immunity appears to be more variable within individuals, and more virus specific, where as the vaccine targets the spike proteins all covid viruses use to enter via ACE2 receptors.

Hence, why it's recommended those with prior exposure, get vaccinated, possibly getting one of the two shots of the 2 shot protocol mRNA vaccines.

Those with prior exposure and partial vaccination may be the best protected of all, but more data is needed there.

It’s the spike protien replicated by our body from mRNA strand specifically, not directly from mRNA. If the spike protein changes, your vaccine is hosed faster than natural immunity that is probably based on multiple parts of the virus. I agree the spike was the best way to go, but it might lose it’s its relevance faster. How your body responds to virus, what kind of variant you got, what kind of load are probably all driving differences.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...cid=mm7031e2_w

. If this were a report on that first came out about the vaccines, you’d have to say that they don’t work. Granted, I’d like 10x as many people in the study, but there appears to be no difference between the vax’d and un-vax’d in infection or outcome. You’d also have to say that out of 469 known cases, there were no deaths… if delta is that dangerous, you’d expect a few at least. Three out of the five hospitalizations had health issues.

Funny how they don’t run any real stats on these numbers when they clearly could have. That is telling. That CDC document is basically a flier with less than high school level math. Why is that.

SO we have vaccines that don’t work against a variant that doesn’t kill anyone. Checkmate. I mean, that is what the data says. It’s their data.

If you were looking at this data in 2018, you’d say that was a nasty flu outbreak, n'est-ce pas? Would it have triggered a nation wide mask mandate? That is a question to ask people to see if they are crazy kool-aide drinkers.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    At what point do you just disregard all of this tripe and get back to living your life?
    For me and my family? 14 months ago.

Feedback Score
    Listen to Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough.
    Here is Dr McCullough on covid and the jab.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rKP61hruGxIt/

Here is Dr Malone;
    https://listen.warroom.org/e/episode...peter-navarro/
    Last edited by prepare; 07-31-21 at 18:18.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    So from the CDC flier and the PowerPoint Presentation.

-The vaccines don’t work. (The viral load and the hospitalizations and outcomes in the P-town outbreak.)
    -Delta doesn’t kill anyone (P-town outbreak)
    -Masks don’t work (It’s in there PP slide deck, 20% effective in protecting you. People seem to think that they are impenetrable force fields. At best, masks slow down infection spread, but with a R as high as it is, everyone is going to get this.)

The ultimate crazy thing is that the CDC bases their action plan on the P-town outbreak. They like the result that people need to wear masks, they seem to ignore the data that shows that vaccines are ineffective. You can’t take one result from the data and throw out the other. That is CRAZY.

The new normal is that COVID is with us all over the planet.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    Anybody got it right now? Send me a damn kleenex to suck on. I just wanna catch a dose and be done.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast