Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: CDC To Announce COVID Vaccines Don’t Work on Delta Variant

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Anybody got it right now? Send me a damn kleenex to suck on. I just wanna catch a dose and be done.
    If you're talking about the WuFlu, no, you don't want to wish it upon yourself, simply because of the unpredictability of it. Yeah you have a 98.2% chance of surviving (this assumes the fatality figure for all ages combined from the COVID peak last year to earlier this year), but I'd never bet my life on a supposition. YMMV
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Anybody got it right now? Send me a damn kleenex to suck on. I just wanna catch a dose and be done.
    Site is working just peachy tonight I see......
    Last edited by ABNAK; 07-31-21 at 20:08.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Listen to Dr Robert Malone and Dr Peter McCullough.
    Here is Dr McCullough on covid and the jab.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/rKP61hruGxIt/

Here is Dr Malone;
    https://listen.warroom.org/e/episode...peter-navarro/
    Summaries or salient points, please.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    double
    Last edited by Disciple; 07-31-21 at 20:07.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    So from the CDC flier and the PowerPoint Presentation.

-The vaccines don’t work. (The viral load and the hospitalizations and outcomes in the P-town outbreak.)
    -Delta doesn’t kill anyone (P-town outbreak)
    -Masks don’t work (It’s in there PP slide deck, 20% effective in protecting you. People seem to think that they are impenetrable force fields. At best, masks slow down infection spread, but with a R as high as it is, everyone is going to get this.)

The ultimate crazy thing is that the CDC bases their action plan on the P-town outbreak. They like the result that people need to wear masks, they seem to ignore the data that shows that vaccines are ineffective. You can’t take one result from the data and throw out the other. That is CRAZY.

The new normal is that COVID is with us all over the planet.
    Something else I found interesting in the CDC study that you posted was the following graph:

Now I'm not a member of Mensa, but to me that graph makes it look like those who are vaccinated have a better chance of getting the delta variant than the non-vaccinated do.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    Maybe not so much, since 75% of the population is vaccinated and 75% roughly of the people who got infected were vaccinated. It’s more that the vaccination and unvaccinated got infected at roughly rates proportional to their population. The strange thing from the graph is, it makes it look like it was initiated by vaccinated people passing it on, not unvaccinated….

It is a horrible date is set to be used to make decisions.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Maybe not so much, since 75% of the population is vaccinated and 75% roughly of the people who got infected were vaccinated. It’s more that the vaccination and unvaccinated got infected at roughly rates proportional to their population. The strange thing from the graph is, it makes it look like it was initiated by vaccinated people passing it on, not unvaccinated….
    If the vaccine had any benefit, the rates of infection between vaccinated and not shouldn't match. There could be other variables at play, of course, but this is a big flashing warning light. It's a small data set and limited to one outbreak, but the numbers absolutely should NOT match if the vaccine is working as claimed.

Too little data to say if this was started by vaccinated super-spreaders. That concern has been raised by some of the "fringe" commenters, some of whom have MD's and PhD's... but this doesn't prove that, or even provide a very meaningful data set to work from on that one issue.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It’s the spike protien replicated by our body from mRNA strand specifically, not directly from mRNA. If the spike protein changes, your vaccine is hosed faster than natural immunity that is probably based on multiple parts of the virus.
    The vaccine maker gets to choose what point to attack. They look for a portion they believe is the least likely to mutate. I read this in some stuff about next gen flu vaccine work a few years ago that was probably mRNA.

Funny how they don’t run any real stats on these numbers when they clearly could have. That is telling. That CDC document is basically a flier with less than high school level math. Why is that.
    If you start with “I want to bring back masks and lockdowns and vote by mail” then work backwards it will make more sense.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    What are some examples?
    I found a reference, viruses either mutate to become more transmissible and less lethal or more lethal yet less transmissible. So Delta may cause more “cases” but they are less worrisome.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast