Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can anyone argue numbers on Covid related deaths vs Covid vaccine related deaths?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

How can anyone argue numbers on Covid related deaths vs Covid vaccine related deaths?

With all of the suppression of information, blatant fraud, and so many other, more then apparent red flags....How can this even be a legitimate argument?
    I mean, most of us have heard about hospitals receiving incentives, to fraudulently report CODs as Covid related.
    I personally know this is completely true! My very own deceased uncle passed last April, and Covid 19 was rubber stamped as the official COD.
    That’s all fine, and dandy..except, I’m pretty sure the actual COD was caused from injuries caused by the truck that struck his Harley! He passed on the scene.
    I personally have a very large issue with this!
    How can anyone base any argument about numbers, when the damn numbers have been cooked in so many ways?

What about good ole Cumo, sending all those Covid 19 patients to the nursing homes, when there was an actual Cruise ship, set up as a medical ship, in the port of NYC, waiting for patients? WTF?

Now we here these stories of the Scientific community being suppressed, about the dangers of the rmda vaccine. These same entities suppressed a sitting President, how could one even argue that they haven’t?

How can anyone logically believe these same entities wouldn’t cook the numbers in the other direction?
    It’s soooo important for EVERYONE to get the jab!
    Of course it’s important...for the elite to vaccinated all of you/us! Again...WTF?
    I am just completely blown away by all of this!
    Where is the critical thinking?

At this point, how can Anyone with sound mind, believe anything these Corporate sponsored goons say?
    Last edited by camoman; 08-25-21 at 14:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    All part of the bigger plan? What happened to the seasonal flu that claimed thousands each year? I've heard nothing about it at all since this all began. Just a thought I guess. Who was it that said "Never a let a crisis go to waste."??

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    That’s the point, you can’t argue them.

Remember when they were setting up COVID tents at hospitals all over the US? Remember how they said there’s THOUSANDS OF SICK AND DYING EVERY DAY!!!

We had a hospital local to us here who had the COVID tents. The only people who occupied them were the HEROES making TikTok videos.

You can’t argue numbers with the people making them up.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    While COVID has magnified the issue, it's always been there: a 300-pound 65-year-old with a BP of 220/140 has a cardiac arrest or a fatal head bleed: what's the COD? This has always been an issue.

Case in point: last week my wife's best friend's uncle (yes, seriously) fell off a tractor, broke most of his cervical spine, they had to emergently intubate him, they withdrew life support so he died. He was 97 (no typo). The trauma doc and the neurosurgeon gave him different COD.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Watch this and listen to this guy.
    He paints a rather gloomy picture.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    And then what?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Another more-than-simply-vaccinate article:

https://www.realclearscience.com/art...es_791050.html

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Another more-than-simply-vaccinate article:

https://www.realclearscience.com/art...es_791050.html
    There are a lot of smart people claiming that when caught early, common prescription drugs lowers the hospitalization requirements by 85%

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The coroner, Brenda Bock, says two of their five deaths related to COVID-19 were people who died of gunshot wounds.

“these two people had tested positive for COVID but that’s not what killed them,” she said. “The gunshot wound killed them.”

https://www.kmov.com/news/colorado-c...3e11d0f46.html

Makes ya go hmmmmm don’t it?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Australia is going nuts and no one seems to want to throttle back on the Hyperbole/Tyranny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast