Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EFF FedEX

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    So with all this BS, I wonder what the comparative regulations are on legal weed?

How do the legal weed huts get their BS shipped to them?
    In state courier.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I was shipping a 1911 to have some upgrades. Went in to Fed Ex, just as instructed, packed, just as instructed.
    A middle aged Black Woman helped me and then refused, then got emotional and then got loud.
    Well, getting loud caused someone to come out the back, they explained to her that She was wrong, they sent my package immediately.
    Grumpy Pants went in to the backroom to be alone.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My only issue with FedEx was receiving a firearm.

Last year my brand new Sig 365xl was having random almost dead trigger. Kinda hard to explain. I contacted Sig, they sent a shipping label and I went to FedEx. I was told I have to be home to receive my gun back because I have to sign for it. Ok no problem I was home anyway last summer. Couple days go by and my dog starts running around the front door all excited like someone is about to enter. I go to open the door and check and there on the steps is my gun from Sig and the FedEx truck is almost at the end of the street. Didn't even ring the door bell

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    My only issue with FedEx was receiving a firearm.

Couple days go by and my dog starts running around the front door all excited like someone is about to enter. I go to open the door and check and there on the steps is my gun from Sig and the FedEx truck is almost at the end of the street. Didn't even ring the door bell
    This reminds me of the handful of times FedEx tracking showed my package had been delivered while I was at home. Had to go outside and search for my packages only to find them behind a bush or under my doormat (no kidding). Driver didn’t ring the doorbell or knock. One of those deliveries was also signature required…

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by crosseyedshooter View Post
    This reminds me of the handful of times FedEx tracking showed my package had been delivered while I was at home. Had to go outside and search for my packages only to find them behind a bush or under my doormat (no kidding). Driver didn’t ring the doorbell or knock. One of those deliveries was also signature required…
    I've had classic Guitars delivered the same way. No Knock, No Doorbell, just boom and off they go.
    You know when you're expecting a 40's era Gibson Acoustic that's just wrong.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    So with all this BS, I wonder what the comparative regulations are on legal weed?

How do the legal weed huts get their BS shipped to them?
    Via a specially licensed in-state private courier. In-state only, please.

And yeah, It's more expensive than FedEx...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow. That's messed up. Serious overreach and a defacto gun tax.

So my advice would be, get friendly with your local FFL and have them ship handguns for you using Flat Rate boxes. What a world we live in.
    This is how I do it. $8, usps handgun shipping....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Apparently you aren’t the only one FedUp with FedEx, yoni.

Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234