Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Dakota Meyer on Jocko Podcast.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAMBONE View Post
    Yeah I looked at that. You sure it’s a retention hood and not a holster for a pistol with red dot?
    I am not sure it is a retention hood, did not really study the photo.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Agreed. I wonder what % of posters listened to that vs posting what anti 2A d bag he is for a 1 min rant on IG.
    I'm posting a 1:30 second video on IG right now about how your the problem... actually no, I'm going to go about my life and realize that I don't need to cannibalize people and their individual beliefs in the name of righteous purity.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post

6354DO, no SLS hood. Pivot point for an SLS would be above the pivot point for the ALS. Camo pattern is screwing with the perspective so doing what it is supposed to.

https://safariland.com/products/mode...ot-optic-dg_18

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Agreed. I wonder what % of posters listened to that vs posting what anti 2A d bag he is for a 1 min rant on IG.
    You do realize this guy's probably going to end up in congress or something right?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    You do realize this guy's probably going to end up in congress or something right?
    I'm sure we could do a whole lot worse and have.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm sure we could do a whole lot worse and have.
    I would rather have ten Pelosis than one Republican spouting the kind of rhetoric Meyer is.

Feedback Score
    When guys like this make an argument, especially about firearms, their “experience” leads the statement legitimacy to the majority population that is uninformed.

“MOH winner states civilians shouldn’t be allowed to have plate carriers”. Then the support for a ban grows….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    When guys like this make an argument, especially about firearms, their “experience” leads the statement legitimacy to the majority population that is uninformed.

“MOH winner states civilians shouldn’t be allowed to have plate carriers”. Then the support for a ban grows….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And here we have Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient Bob Kerrey to demonstrate.

Feedback Score
    Let's think of it this way: you've BTDT, in the biggest, most publicly recognized way possible.....the MoH. They don't give that shit out for anything. Now years later you make a snide comment about some dudes playing the part and not having walked the walk. Yeah, might be kind of snobby to some, but I see it as something that rubs him the wrong way and he spewed it forth. Oh well. Earn the MoH and I'll cut ya a little slack. If he is truly anti-gun or such then screw him, but I didn't get that from his rant.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    And here we have Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor recipient Bob Kerrey to demonstrate.

They are people who rose to the moment in a big way. For their deed I respectfully step aside. As far as their political opinions are concerned, I certainly don't have to agree with them, Kerrey among them.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast