Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mid-length ejection angle

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    Got my upper back from Criterion.

They said the two BCGs I was using were bad. At least the bolts were. They gave me a free BCM bolt. Gas block, ports, etc was all fine. They said Sharp's BCgs are trash.
    Yeah that doesn’t surprise me with the BCGs you posted. Awesome of them to just give you a free $80 bolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Yeah that doesn’t surprise me with the BCGs you posted. Awesome of them to just give you a free $80 bolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sharps I can see beeing iffy but Microbest? Isn't Microbest some massive OEM?
    Last edited by Wow; 09-04-21 at 16:12.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Sharps I can see beeing iffy but Microbest? Isn't Microbest some massive OEM?
    The quality of their product will probably vary depending on the specs requested by their OEM customers. I've chased the problem of bad BCGs with both a S&W and DSA BCG. Criterion is an excellent company, hope that solves the issue for you. Let us know how the next range trip goes.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Double tap

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm having difficulty seeing how the bolt was the problem. Could someone explain, please?

Feedback Score
    they said the bolts were out of spec causing inconsistent chamber pressures. They said it was cycling with all their ammo (millsurp, blackhills, etc). I doubt they tried the A5-H2 buffer and system though. Mine was working on the carbine setup before I even sent it in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    they said the bolts were out of spec causing inconsistent chamber pressures. They said it was cycling with all their ammo (millsurp, blackhills, etc). I doubt they tried the A5-H2 buffer and system though. Mine was working on the carbine setup before I even sent it in.
    Interesting. I'm eager to hear how it does with A5 now that you've got it back.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    What spring are you using?

Criterion has made public statements about use with the A5 so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they tested it if you told them about your config.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)

Criterion has made public statements about use with the A5 so I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they tested it if you told them about your config.
    What's the gist of Criterion's statements on the A5?

Feedback Score

Sprinco green.

What is this statement. I talked to them over the phone and the didn't mention anything to me. I told them I was using the A5 system.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Interesting. I'm eager to hear how it does with A5 now that you've got it back.
    I'll go shooting again in a few weeks hopefully. I just gotta remember to bring my A5-H2 buffer. I am currently using the A5-H0 buffer with no issues.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast