Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JUDGE "NAP" FIRED FOR ....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteyrAUG View Post
    LOL. Your friends are gay.
    HA! Hell, they might be, I dont know.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    This might explain Nap's inconsistent "policy shifts" over time on certain issues. It may have been well known by some but I had no idea he was gay.
    So, are you saying all of that suddenly anti Trump rhetoric was false?
    Say it aint so !

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Some guys just have a "hole is a hole" mentality; they may prefer women and even identify as straight, but they'll bang a dude just to bang something, and just to show that they can.
    Quote Originally Posted by crusader377 View Post
    I have to disagree, any guy who will willingly bang a dude is gay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq. View Post
    This is apparently the same as the "prison dodge" where it's not gay depending on if you are pitching or catching...... Nope. If you stick your dick in a dude, it's gay. Period. Don't want to be called a queer, don't stick your dick in other dudes. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    THEY disagree. They call it "being on the down low."
    Had a long conversation about this with a couple a very good friends who happen to be black. They say, & I believe, that A LOT of black dudes are on the D/L..because to THEM..it aint "gay" if you still like women too.
    Yeah, to me...I dont care if youre married or got the best looking wife around..you mess with dudes..gay all the way.
    This and other things were known as sexual deviancy before that phrase became politically incorrect.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciple View Post
    This and other things were known as sexual deviancy before that phrase became politically incorrect.
    Or are they deviated preverts? From Dr. Strangelove.

https://youtu.be/ud9zBKJJQe4

Feedback Score
    I have to disagree, any guy who will willingly bang a dude is gay.
    Well, guys who rape other guys, or coerce other guys into sex, don't do it out of any kind of attraction usually; it's all about dominance and sadism. I don't think sexual orientation plays into sex based on malevolent intentions no matter what it is.

Now, if a guy is having consensual sex with another man, yeah, I'd agree that he may identify as straight, but that doesn't make it so. The fact is he's at least bisexual. I know the LGBTQ+ community wants to say that it's more complicated than that, but if you have sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself, you're homosexual. If you like both sexes, you are bisexual, simple as that.

I don't know what Judge Nap's deal is though. My guess is he is indeed closeted gay or bisexual and not a psychopath.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://youtu.be/A9u5tgymszc

This clip right here is a PERFECT example of what I was talking about earlier...exactly what I meant. Listen to what she tells him around the 6:10 or so mark.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 08-03-21 at 22:16.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    https://youtu.be/A9u5tgymszc

This clip right here is a PERFECT example of what I was talking about earlier...exactly what I meant. Listen to what she tells him around the 6:10 or so mark.
    I personally think the following to be true:

If are a guy who voluntarily bangs another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets banged by another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily sucks a dudes dick= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets your dick sucked by a guy= You are gay!

Personally, that is why I think "Suck my dick" is the worst insult to use that is why I will never say that to another guy. Reason why is grown men don't offer up there dicks to other grown men.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I personally think the following to be true:

If are a guy who voluntarily bangs another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets banged by another guy= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily sucks a dudes dick= You are gay!

If you are a guy who voluntarily gets your dick sucked by a guy= You are gay!

Personally, that is why I think "Suck my dick" is the worst insult to use that is why I will never say that to another guy. Reason why is grown men don't offer up there dicks to other grown men.
    John Travolta?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    John Travolta?
    I don't know, I don't care, and quiet frankly doesn't change my view of him as an actor. My previous post is more about my personal conduct and how I view things. I actually have two gay friends. Being gay really doesn't change my view of them as long as everyone respects each others boundries. However, if they asked me to do gay stuff with them I wouldn't spend time with them.

Feedback Score
    That's more of a prison thing to say that though. It's saying "If you have a problem with me, I'll make you my bitch."
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast