Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass

A new documentary coming out on the topic, a topic am always fascinated about, and personally, happy some just will not let it go. That magic bullet, that has no deformations at all, after making that many holes and shattering bones, seems an impossibility to me. sure, it's a heavy FMJ bullet, but come on...So many things that don't line up, so many improbabilities, so many coincidences, it's one of the few conspiracy theories I agree with in that the version we were given, can't be accurate.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Likewise, I've always been fascinated by his presidency, and his assassination.

Several years ago I went with a physician I know to a lecture given by one of the doctors that attended to him in the Parkland emergency room. That doc and the doc I went with were friends, after he gave his lecture, the doc I know, Tony Smith, and I met with the guy for drinks. His stories were fascinating.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have read several books on it and the theories of who was behind the assassination range from the CIA to the Mafia to the DoD to Castro. Some sound plausible, with the DoD and Mafia connection both being at the top in my opinion. I still think the Cigarette Smoking Man was the trigger puller of course .
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

After reading this I have no doubt that Oswald acted alone and that there wasn't a magic bullet.
    A person who is not inwardly prepared for the use of violence against him is always weaker than the person committing the violence. - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    A new documentary coming out on the topic, a topic am always fascinated about, and personally, happy some just will not let it go. That magic bullet, that has no deformations at all, after making that many holes and shattering bones, seems an impossibility to me. sure, it's a heavy FMJ bullet, but come on...So many things that don't line up, so many improbabilities, so many coincidences, it's one of the few conspiracy theories I agree with in that the version we were given, can't be accurate.
    Agreed. For me, it's JFK, Epstein, and the Vegas shooting that I believe are either inaccurate or (more likely) a cover up.
    Last edited by BoringGuy45; 08-06-21 at 18:12.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    Building 7 burning for a while and then free falling to the ground after getting hit by... Not a damn thing.

Feedback Score
    I too have always been interested in the JFK assassination. Many years ago I thought it was definitely a conspiracy of sorts; my grandfather swore it was the CIA getting even for Kennedy pulling the plug on U.S. air support for the Bay of Pigs invasion, therefore dooming it to failure. Nowadays I tend to think that it was indeed Oswald acting alone. Stranger shit has happened, but who knows? I always though there would be a "death-bed" confession by someone, but almost all of those guys of the appropriate age in 1963 are or have been relegated to the graveyard.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 08-06-21 at 20:42.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I too have always been interested in the JFK assassination. Many years ago I thought it was definitely a conspiracy of sorts; my grandfather swore it was the CIA getting even for Kennedy pulling the plug on U.S. support for the Bay of Pigs invasion, therefore dooming it to failure. Nowadays I tend to think that it was indeed Oswald acting alone. Stranger shit has happened, but who knows? I always though there would be a "death-bed" confession by someone, but almost all of those guys of the appropriate age in 1963 are or have been relegated to the graveyard.
    After walking the actual area in Dealey Plaza, the shots made are well within the realm of even an average rifleman. Now, I do think the head shot was lucky regardless of the direction it came from. Yeah, they might have a hard time replicating it even in controlled conditions, but sometimes people just get lucky you know?

But...

There really is a lot of missing info, questionable investigations and circumstantial evidence as well as linked people to Oswald suddenly dying that makes one raise their eyebrows.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    America keeps getting sold a bucket full of shit, over and over again, the smell so bad it makes us gag .
    Amazingly we just keep coming back for more !
    Oswald did it, The N. Vietnamese attacked us, the Arabs brought down the towers, Sadam had nukes, it was a free and fair election, LOL !
    No wonder the whole world hates us !

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    America keeps getting sold a bucket full of shit, over and over again, the smell so bad it makes us gag .
    Amazingly we just keep coming back for more !
    Oswald did it, The N. Vietnamese attacked us, the Arabs brought down the towers, Sadam had nukes, it was a free and fair election, LOL !
    No wonder the whole world hates us !
    While Sadam didn’t have nukes, he certainly had a stockpile of sorts of chemical weapons, I mean hell, we sold him that crap to use against the Iranians, unfortunately he also used them against the Kurds. If memory serves me correctly, just before we invaded in 2003 there were giant ass convoys going into Syria that they believe was his mobile chemical weapons labs. I do vividly remember in 2007 having to lug my pro mask home with me when I went on my two weeks of leave because a week or two prior an IED utilizing a mustard gas Artie shell went off on route Irish and some guys in a Blackhawk got a whiff of the gas and had to be treated at BIOP.

Now don’t get me wrong, it was absolutely BS that we went into Iraq in the first place, Sadam was a piece of trash but he was a stabilizing presence in the region.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast