Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LaRue MBT Price Increase

Feedback Score

LaRue MBT Price Increase

Well dangit. Just put one in a build a month ago and liked it. Thought it was close to the G2S's I have in other rifles but for a lot less money. Checked on stock last week and they are in stock and were at the old price of I think right around 90 bucks? Went back to order today and they are at 118. Not so much of a bargain anymore when I can get a G2S for 24 bucks more........ At the old price the G2S wasn't 50 bucks better, but now? Oh well, at least both are in stock and I have the freedom to decide.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    I thought the old price was around $125.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mill Operator
    Knight's Armament Company

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Centurion AST is $93.50 direct from their website currently and is a better trigger than the LaRue. Also, Centurion arms offers a military discount (LaRue does not) and has some of the best customer service in the industry.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well, that was great timing, I wasn't aware these existed. I was thinking of a LaRue and saw the price increase, then I was mulling over another SSA but I'm just not sure the juice is worth the squeeze. Order placed with Centurion.
    Last edited by rm06; 08-04-21 at 14:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpine2k3 View Post
    I thought the old price was around $125.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They were when they first came out. Then they dropped to 90 bucks for a long time. Now they are back up again. Not sure of the timing on the price decrease.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dirkmagurk View Post
    Centurion AST is $93.50 direct from their website currently and is a better trigger than the LaRue. Also, Centurion arms offers a military discount (LaRue does not) and has some of the best customer service in the industry.
    Interested in what you liked better with the Centurion over the LaRue? Seriously considering it but am curious as to the difference between the two. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Well dangit. Just put one in a build a month ago and liked it. Thought it was close to the G2S's I have in other rifles but for a lot less money. Checked on stock last week and they are in stock and were at the old price of I think right around 90 bucks? Went back to order today and they are at 118. Not so much of a bargain anymore when I can get a G2S for 24 bucks more........ At the old price the G2S wasn't 50 bucks better, but now? Oh well, at least both are in stock and I have the freedom to decide.
    The G2S isn't even in the same league. I've got 5 Giesselles but buy Larues for any new builds and for friends that want a new trigger. They were originally 125.00 and I think Larue decided to put the hurt on more expensive triggers and he certainly made his point. It's still a bargain.
    "The peace we have within us is most often expressed in how we treat others"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by seb5 View Post
    I think Larue decided to put the hurt on more expensive triggers and he certainly made his point. It's still a bargain.
    That or the government printing money for the last 8 months and the inflation it’s causing having its effects…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooter76 View Post
    That or the government printing money for the last 8 months and the inflation it’s causing having its effects…
    Quite possibly.

I’m going up 7% from January this year to next just to cover higher cost of EVERYTHING.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well thank goodness I got mine a few months ago.....with builds or upgrades...I am about 50/50 with the MBT and SSAs

I don't blame him with the price increase with all that is going on.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast