Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M600DF...,..should I send it back?

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    ^^This.
    The PLH 2 is the sweet spot for a “do all”; ample throw, good spill. It can be run on an “indoor gun” without blinding the user.
    The OKW head would be the chit for a dedicated nighttime Varmint Hunter with shots in excess of 100 yds. IMO.
    I would not prefer this for any indoor use.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    There are many folks who will argue that the OKW is just fine for indoor use, as you can use the throw to simply bounce off objects to create further illumination that isn't directly part of the flood. Just a thought, I personally stick with the PLH and PLHv2s.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

老僧三十年前未參禪時、見山是山、見水是水、及至後夾親見知識、有箇入處、見山不是山、見水不是水、而今得箇體歇處、依然見山秪是山、見水秪是水。

https://www.instagram.com/defaultmp3/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think I’ve decided on a PLHv2 head, and a mod button. Now if I can just find a DS00 switch in stock, I’ll be golden.
    Thanks for all the replies.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by camoman View Post
    I think I’ve decided on a PLHv2 head, and a mod button. Now if I can just find a DS00 switch in stock, I’ll be golden.
    Thanks for all the replies.
    Modlite has been good about notification when in stock if you fill out the email notification request.
    I waited a week for the DS00 switch before it was back in stock.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12