Thread: Please Close

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Please Close

Please Close

The ammuntion in the pictures is not for sale.

This Mitchell Arms/Zastava Under Folder Ak-47 is a Semi-Automatic Rifle that was part of the 1989 ban on imported rifles. After 1.5 years in U. S. Customs this rifle was approved for release in 1991 if it had its bayonet lug removed and the rifle was rebadged as Model M90. You can see where AK47 was crossed out.

There is No Box or Paper Work with this Mitchell Arms Yugo UF AK-47. What you see is what you get picked up in or near zip code 19096.

Overall Condition is Excellent with some handling marks and a bit of thinning of the finish near the end of the barrel.

The receiver is marked 007533
    The Trunion is Electro Penciled marked 35338 on the left top
    The Bolt is Electro Penciled marked 53 with some proofs on the bolt
    The Bolt Carrier is Electro Penciled marked 35338
    The Spring Guide is Electro Penciled marked 35338
    The Rear Site is Electro Penciled marked 35338
    The Gas Tube is Electro Penciled marked 35338

The Electro Pencil was used to keep the rifle components together during the building process.

This is a package deal and includes the following:

Ten 30 round magazines made up of flat back and ribbed magazines with several being marked *Made in China*.

One 75 Round Drum marked "Made in China".

Original Yugo Sling & Cleaning Rod

Price is $2,395.00 for everything picked up. I will ship to FFL Only at your cost. To do a Face to Face transfer you MUST have a CCWP. No Exceptions. If you do not have a CCWP then this rifle must go through registration to you at your expense. I like using Kings in K of P Pa. but I will consider other FFLs in or near me.

I will also sell this AK47 UF Rifle with ONE Magazine Only for $2,100.00 plus shipping to FFL Only. Your choice beteen Ribbed or Flat Back Magazine.

Payments must be made with Cash or USPS MOs Only.

Please No Trade Offers.

Last edited by md66948; 09-05-21 at 15:38.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Lower Price, $2,495.00, for Yugo AK47, Chicom 75 rd. Drum and Ten 30 rd. Magazines plus shipping.