Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: RIFLESPEED Gas Controls

Feedback Score
    Only a couple hundred rounds through it so far, but man my 12.5" DD is so much more pleasant to shoot

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemon View Post
    Only a couple hundred rounds through it so far, but man my 12.5" DD is so much more pleasant to shoot

Nice!!!

I'm trying to figure which one of my uppers would benefit most from mine...
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Looks GREAT! Glad to hear the Gas Control has improved your shooting experience.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Beautiful machine work and concept!

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    Well, hello.....

That’s damn sexy.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I FINALLY got a chance to get out and put rounds on steel with a new build using the Riflespeed gas block. I am 100% sold.

1. It was super simple to install, the buddy I had install it had only done one upper build in his life.

2. Three people shot the weapon with the gas block installed, and all commented they felt a large difference in how "smooth" the weapon fired, and how they could feel the difference between the settings.

Stick

Feedback Score
    Always like to hear a great report from a new convert. We’ve worked hard to make the best gas system AR shooters have ever had. Merry Christmas!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RIFLESPEED View Post
    Always like to hear a great report from a new convert. We’ve worked hard to make the best gas system AR shooters have ever had. Merry Christmas!
    Merry Christmas to you guys as well, and thanks for making a cool product!

Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    More rounds through the Riflespeed equipped gun today, more success, more fun.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    Kick ass. Glad to hear it!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast