Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New from Larue.......

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)

New from Larue.......

What a company. I haven't bought anything direct from Larue for about two years, yet I got a 2008 Christmas dillo in the mail today. Glad Larue has built the rep that they have being a small company just a couple hours north of me

MERRY Christmas Larue

I will say that ndirectly I did get the Aimpoint mount from another vendor in Oct.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    That is a cool a** ornament. The guy is definitely worth buying directly from. You get so much free crap and some pretty good recipes too.
    "We prepare, so we don't end up at the superdome"- unknown

"IMHO, if you wanted to shoot crap ammo, you should have bought a crap upper. It makes baby Jesus cry when he sees crap ammo put through a nice upper."- C4IGrant

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got mine!

Mace
    "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Thumbs up

I received the same ornament as well as several other goodies with my last shipment of toys... The folks at LaRue are second to none as far as taking care of their customers, plus their products are pretty awesome too...

LaRue rocks !!!

JC

Feedback Score
    Darn it, I want a dillo too. I guess I'll have to try and order something from Larue one of these days. I could use one of their BUIS's or some magpul goodies I guess.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah, I got mine last week.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I received my Beverage Entry Tool on Monday.

Feedback Score
    I just had the UPS elf show up earlier this evening and dropped of a package from Larue. My wife immediately snatched it out of my hands and told me that I have to wait till Christmas. I know what's in it because I ordered it, FUG, but dammit man knowing that there might be extra goodies in there is killing me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sea_demon2003 View Post
    My wife immediately snatched it out of my hands and told me that I have to wait till Christmas.
    Make sure she wraps it up all pretty for you then. If you gotta wait, dammit, then you oughta at least get the satisfaction of unwrapping it around the tree.
    I wanted you to see what real courage is, instead of getting the idea that courage is a man with a gun in his hand. It's when you know you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what.
    Harper Lee (1926 - ), To Kill a Mockingbird, 1960

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast