Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S&W M&P12

Feedback Score

S&W M&P12

looks like S&W has made a new design, not sure why they went with a bull pup.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/mp12

Feedback Score
    Looks like you beat me by a few minutes @Moderator please delete my thread.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    After taking a look at it, I am going to have to pass. Looks too Call of dutyish for me. I am in the market for a compact shotgun. But surely not going with that. Specially at the high MSRP.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    After taking a look at it, I am going to have to pass. Looks too Call of dutyish for me. I am in the market for a compact shotgun. But surely not going with that. Specially at the high MSRP.
    As much as I wanted to hate the KSG, the design, thoughts and compactness are amazing. It just does not run reliably enough. I liked everything else about it.

This might be a winner for S&W, but it looks like they kidnapped the designer of the KSG and gave them better QC.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    LOL. S&W knocking off Kel-Tec. I guess it is no less bizarro world than anything else going on these days. Hopefully S&W's execution is better. I'll wait for the 2.0 model.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    LOL. S&W knocking off Kel-Tec.
    LOL...considering this entire site is based on a rifle produced by dozens of manufacturers knocking off Armalite's design.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    If it was semi auto, I could see the appeal. As it is, meh.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    I agree Will, no appeal to me at the current MSRP.

Feedback Score

Meh. I hate shot guns, I hate pumps, I don’t like Bullups, I hate single round loading.

Guess how much I want to get one…
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    They would have made more money by selling more revolvers after increasing QC and discontinuing the safety locks.

In addition, most people will buy a $500 Turkish semi-auto bullpup shotgun that doesn't work well or a $500 pump-action Kel-Tec shotgun that doesn't work well before spending twice that on a S&W bullpup pump-action shotgun that may or may not work well.

The wise ones buy Beretta's, Benelli's, and upgraded 870's and 590's. (And a few older "classics" like Ithica, etc)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast