Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M193 vs 9mm JHP cost vs effectiveness, other factors...

Feedback Score
    If you need a gun to defend yourself odds are you'll be in public armed with a handgun only.

I reccomend the 9mm JHP's.

Feedback Score
    Even at home you're more likely to defend yourself with a pistol. You probably won't get a lot of notice to prepare.

My handgun is close at hand. At night it's on the nightstand, or somewhere else accessible, if I'm not carrying it on my person. By contrast the AR is in a closet.

Odds are even if I'd rather have the AR, I'm going to be defending myself with the pistol, because it's going to be what I was able to get my hands on in the little time I had to do that

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin248 View Post
    Even at home you're more likely to defend yourself with a pistol. You probably won't get a lot of notice to prepare.

My handgun is close at hand. At night it's on the nightstand, or somewhere else accessible, if I'm not carrying it on my person. By contrast the AR is in a closet.

Odds are even if I'd rather have the AR, I'm going to be defending myself with the pistol, because it's going to be what I was able to get my hands on in the little time I had to do that
    But the AR can be next to the nightstand just as easily as the handgun can be in the safe. Things are going to be wherever you put them. I put my AR by the nightstand.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 09-02-21 at 23:18.

Feedback Score
    If you're a believer in playing the percentages, then stock up on 9mm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123