Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    C&H
    ATEi
    Maple Leaf
    Jagerwerks
    Battlewerx
    Continuous Precision

There are honestly more quality outfits than I can keep track of. I have been using Maple Leaf lately as their 2 week turnaround is good and their LE/MIL discount is great.

Feedback Score
    Bumping this thread as I’m looking to have a Glock 17 slide cut for a red dot. Anyone have any new companies to add to the list? The top two look to be ATEi and Jagerwerks so far.

Feedback Score
    I will again put my vote in for non milling and getting a Leupold Delta micro instead. I am now trying to find a machinist to mill me a mount for the dove tail on my CZ P10f comp so I can put a Delta micro on it

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    I will again put my vote in for non milling and getting a Leupold Delta micro instead. I am now trying to find a machinist to mill me a mount for the dove tail on my CZ P10f comp so I can put a Delta micro on it
    Gave a hard look at the Delta Micro and I like it. I think I’m gonna try one on my Glock 43x. But the slide I’m having milled is for duty use in a Safariland holster where the Micro would be incompatible. It’s gonna be for an Acro.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just got 2 slides back from DP Custom Works. Flawless work with an excellent price. He offers a 20% first responder discount. I also believe he offers a 10% discount if you sign up for his newsletter.

https://www.dpcustomworksllc.com/home

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markman View Post
    I just got 2 slides back from DP Custom Works. Flawless work with an excellent price. He offers a 20% first responder discount. I also believe he offers a 10% discount if you sign up for his newsletter.

https://www.dpcustomworksllc.com/home
    They do quality work for sure

Feedback Score
    Had a Glock slide milled by Wager Machine, had it back 5 days after they received it; I was happy with the work.
    https://wagermachineworks.com/produc...ticcuts/glock/
    Strive to carry the handgun you would want anywhere, everywhere; forget that good area bullcrap.
    "Wouldn't want to / Nobody volunteer to" get shot by _____ is not indicative of quickly incapacitating.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vaquero View Post
    Gave a hard look at the Delta Micro and I like it. I think I’m gonna try one on my Glock 43x. But the slide I’m having milled is for duty use in a Safariland holster where the Micro would be incompatible. It’s gonna be for an Acro.
    Who did you end up having cut your slide for the Acro? Any feedback?
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx04 View Post
    Jagerwerks.

Had a Gen4 G19 milled….very happy with quality/price/time. Would use them again.

RMR cut, front and rear enhanced serrations, cerakote.
    Same company for my g19.5, they even installed ever thing I sent them, no idea what freaking loktite they used because I cant get rmr off to replace the battery.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Lotsa good info here !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12