Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glock frames with straighter grip angle

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Are the Shadow Systems frames available for sale. Their guns look very good for the price. Those frames would fit the bill 100%.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Are the Shadow Systems frames available for sale. Their guns look very good for the price. Those frames would fit the bill 100%.

PB

Not currently from them directly and not the MR920 frames.

shadowsystemscorp.com
    Last edited by Biggy; 09-09-21 at 11:00.

Feedback Score
    Zaffiri Precision advertises the earlier MR918 frame for sale.

https://zaffiriprecision.com/product...s-mr918-frame/

Feedback Score
    S&W M&P
    NRA Life Member
    USPSA-IPSC

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by derek45 View Post
    S&W M&P
    Had one. Traded it in. I liked it well enough, but I've invested a lot in my Glocks right now.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Sounds stupid, but try the 19x or 17. I believe the angle is the same but the hump feels (to me) like it's in a different spot/not as pronounced on those. My 19X is by far my favorite handgun to shoot and that's one of the reasons why.

But I am used to shooting Glocks and their grip angle so IDK. Something I've accepted as reality lol.

Having a red dot on the slide also allows me to shoot more upright in terms of posture. YMMV.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I have a Grey Ghost frame that is pretty nice. It’s like a P80 but serialized and not goobered. As noted above, like most aftermarket frames it’s not for Gen 5. It uses the 1911 grip angle.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

PB
    I swooped in as an FFL and picked up one of their blems a couple years ago. I can't even see why it was "blem'd". I paid right around $110 for it with shipping. I dumped in my Gen 4 internals and top end. It's been my carry gun since then. I really like how it feels and will probably buy a complete pistol here soon.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Last edited by ViniVidivici; 12-29-21 at 02:07.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    This is what has been my only issue with Glock. But by the time ZEV came out I was pretty locked in on handguns.

PB
    This is the main reason I don't own a gLoCk, that and I'm a bit of a contrarian with a lot of HK and Walther pistols. I started shooting with 1911's and HK's. When I draw a gLoCk it doesn't point naturally for me and I consider that mildly dangerous as it takes additional time to point it at the target. It was borne out for me in numerous IDPA matches.

I draw on you with an HK and its two to the chest. I draw on you with a gLoCk and its two to the ball sack.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 09-14-21 at 11:20.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast