Thread: SIG P210-1

Feedback Score

SIG P210-1

I recently acquired not one but two SIG P210-1 for my little accumulation. The 210-1 had a high polish blue, as opposed to the cheaper 210-2 which was sandblasted then blued.

The first one was made around 1970 I believe, and it’s in 7.65 mm Parabellum caliber (.30 Luger).

The second one is a bit more special. It came with box, manual, test target dated Nov. 22, 1984 and a (non-original) front sight adjustment tool, mag loading tool and a Sig patch. It’s in 9mm Parabellum.

It also has all the characteristics of a 210-6, which are : a differently curved trigger, a hammer group screwed to the frame, serrated front strap. But it was referenced as a 210-1 “sport hammer group” and I believe those were the last 210-1 produced.

Hard to see on the pictures but both have a purple hue on the frame

Feedback Score
    Beautiful pistols! Are those the ones you were shooting in the other thread?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JB2000 View Post
    Beautiful pistols! Are those the ones you were shooting in the other thread?
    Thanks. No, they’re different ones, new to me.

Feedback Score
    Very, VERY nice pistols---I own and shoot a P210-2 along with a factory 22 LR conversion kit---very nice gun, but the -1 is truly a work of art...!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I gotta a bunch of Sigs, just no old ones for the collection. Good on you.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"