As the title states, I am inquiring about this now discontinued sling.

I have two of them, one in a padded camo version and one in a non-padded FDE version. I have found the speed and range of adjustment to be excellent for me. As a rescue guy, I am a firm believer in 1" tubular webbing for anchors, gear, swiss seats, and now for weapon slings. It is very strong and supple which allows mounting the rifle, transitioning shoulder to shoulder, and adjustment much more efficient.

I have searched the world over trying to find another 2 point sling in 1" tubular webbing with no success.

I have quite a few Vickers slings in various color patterns, both padded and non-padded. They work fine but lack the amount of adjustment I prefer and smoothness of said adjustment doesn't cut it for me. They're solid, no doubt, but not for me.

I also have tried a few Viking Tactics slings in various versions/configurations and don't them appealing either. They have plenty of adjustment, probably more than enough tail for an average sized male with a PC or chest rig. But the slide and speed of the adjustment are nothing compared to the Huskey sling.

I said all that to ask this, does anyone know of a reputable company who either makes a tubular webbing sling in 1" or who may have manufactured/supplied the hardware to Ares Armor for the slings, especially the slider. That is the key component I need to roll my own. Or perhaps, does anyone have contact info for anyone who used to be at Ares Armor.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

If everything else doesn't pan out, I may reach to BFG and ask to buy their sliders and upsize the tubular webbing width.