Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Are they seriously trying to destroy our military?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Are they seriously trying to destroy our military?

So I know this isn't a military forum per se, but I know a lot of you are current or former and that's what piqued your interest in guns to bring you here in the first place. So for those of you who are currently in the military or maybe even out but have friends who are still in, what the hell is going on?

I heard a story second hand about a guy's son in AIT right now and they told them either get the jab by graduation or be separated immediately. Dude's son said hasta la vista and I guess wasn't even close to being alone. Been hearing too about many if not most active duty refusing the jab, and what, are they just going to let those guys go, too? I saw where they were making the unjabbed ones wear red armbands even before the ultimatum was handed down.

And now I'm seeing this Marine Lt Col about to burn down the whole ****ing Marine Corps over what happened in Afghanistan, and it appears to be turning into a populist movement with the real potential to grow legs.

So we're apparently ready to let half the soldiers walk over something as stupid and petty as the vaccine, and ready to let another half of the remaining ones walk over making sure some shitty generals get to save face? And that's all on top of the racial and gender discord they've been sowing for years.

I'm just trying to figure out what the endgame is here. Purge the military of anyone capable of critical thought?

Feedback Score
    I really did used to think that it was sheer incompetence at the highest levels of this country (military included), but I am really starting to think that what you have said is a serious contender. I heard a retired 3 star general on the a podcast and he stated that he and a couple other 2 and 3 star generals got together on a call and tried to think of a worse way to handle Afghanistan, and said that no one could really think of a part of the plan that wasn't a cluster f. I am really starting to believe that the whole purpose of this administration is to demoralize the American people and destroy our military on a world stage. The reason? You pick your own theory but once is an accident, twice is a coincidence, but three times is a pattern. As for the jab, it isn't just the military. You are going to see the civilian side start to further mandate this thing for all sorts of things to the point in the near future you won't be able to go into grocery stores or get gas. Some say "it wouldnt ever get to that point, this is America". But could you imagine in 18-20 months we would be were we are right now. Its absolutely insane and most people have lost all reasonable ability to critically think. Scary times.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yes. It started under the Kenyan.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Yes. It started under the Kenyan.
    This is absolutely true.

On the vaccine front, servicemen have always received every vaccine, they were certainly the first to get the flu vaccine. The Covid vaccination order taken alone is not an indicator one way or another.

The "woke" purge gutting our military is an indicator, though. Its quite simple, the marxists know there is a civil war coming and they need to destroy any and all conservatives in the military.

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 08-31-21 at 06:34.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    It started a lot further back. A lot.

It waxes and wanes depending on who is in the oval office. Carter absolutely eviscerated the military (and intelligence community). "My" era, Clinton, saw massive defunding and pushing social agendas...we all knew DADT was going belly up, Tailhook, blah blah blah.

But every democrat president has pushed the bar a little further and a little further and a little further. Saw it with Obama for sure. Biden? He threw the bar so far to the left as to never be seen again.

People from "my" era are mostly out or coming to the sunset of their careers. I have a good friend who is picking up O6/CAPT (pinning on next June); he actually stands a reasonable shot of making admiral. A couple who are senior enlisted (E8, E9). Listening to them, I so glad I got out when I did.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Duplicate post
    Last edited by gaijin; 08-31-21 at 07:08.

Feedback Score
    I don't know that the Vax is a blatant attempt to destroy the military. I think they simply believe the sting is the right thing to do. I swear, when I was in I took more jabs than a dartboard in an Irish pub. Some I believe were "experimental", most not. Nobody ever asked or gave me a choice. Docs just lined us up and started slingin' darts.

Now this F'ing bug juice they're stinging folks with seems to have some risks. Rare, but if you are one of the unfortunate ones ...

Meh, I just ain't getting it cause I'm playing my petulant child card. If I was in I'm sure I'd line up.

There is a whole lot more openly destructive shit they are doing to the .mil than the vax. That is a whole nuther story.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post

The "woke" purge gutting our military is an indicator, though. Its quite simple, the marxists know there is a civil war coming and they need to destroy any and all conservatives in the military.

Andy
    ^^TRUTH. They need mindlessly following, unquestioning drones under their command.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    The vaccine really isn’t anything new as far as mandate, but to my knowledge, this is the most heavily scrutinized one so there is something to be said for that. We’re awaiting official guidance on what to do to those who refuse, but I think I have three or four in my company of about 85 that said they won’t get it no matter what.

I haven’t felt a culture shift with Biden as bad as I did with Obama. I’m not sure if that’s because I’m used to it now where I was pretty new to the military with Obama or if it’s for another reason but with the way Afghanistan just went down, I think there will be way more resistance to shifting anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    This is absolutely true.

On the vaccine front, servicemen have always received every vaccine, they were certainly the first to get the flu vaccine. The Covid vaccination order taken alone is not an indicator one way or another.

Andy
    I dunno, after the first flu shot, I managed to get over on all of the rest for a career.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast