Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Are they seriously trying to destroy our military?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yeah, count me as pissed AF over Anthrax. I got a total of 8 very unpleasant shots.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Isn't it still under the emergency use though since it's not out of trials yet?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Isn't it still under the emergency use though since it's not out of trials yet?
    The link indicates it is approved for age 16 and older, plus: "The vaccine also continues to be available under emergency use authorization (EUA), including for individuals 12 through 15 years of age and for the administration of a third dose in certain immunocompromised individuals."

I take that to mean two shots are approved for the military service age range, not a booster at this time.

Andy

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I spoke with a buddy today who is also a 1SG and attending the SGM academy, he is intending on retiring in the spring as soon as he hits 20 years, without completing the academy because he doesn’t want the jab and is disgusted by how Afghanistan was handled. I’ve been told that I’m a solid NCO and would have made a great SGM, my buddy is a total rockstar and makes me look like a loser in comparison. The military is going to be hurting for decades due to people like us bouncing due to all this crap.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    I spoke with a buddy today who is also a 1SG and attending the SGM academy, he is intending on retiring in the spring as soon as he hits 20 years, without completing the academy because he doesn’t want the jab and is disgusted by how Afghanistan was handled. I’ve been told that I’m a solid NCO and would have made a great SGM, my buddy is a total rockstar and makes me look like a loser in comparison. The military is going to be hurting for decades due to people like us bouncing due to all this crap.
    Is he going to be allowed to retire? We initiated GOMORs today for COVAX refusals - wait time for us is over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Is he going to be allowed to retire? We initiated GOMORs today for COVAX refusals - wait time for us is over.

He seems to think so, he’s in sanctuary and is with a line company so he can probably drag it out a bit longer than those by the flagpole, if he were to SUTA drill when he knows they’re giving out the jabs might help as well.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Why would a GOMAR affect retirement?

Andy
    Last edited by AndyLate; 09-27-21 at 23:11.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyLate View Post
    Why would a GOMAR affect retirement?

Andy
    I don’t know if it would but that’s phase one. Phase II is chapter, they’re just trying to figure out what type. Guidance is that even those on term leave are subject, everyone just knows that’s ridiculous.

Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Replacing Nurses and Doctors with National Guardsmen.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don’t know if it would but that’s phase one. Phase II is chapter, they’re just trying to figure out what type. Guidance is that even those on term leave are subject, everyone just knows that’s ridiculous.

Soldiers on terminal leave? That is beyond insane.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast