Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swamp Fox Arrowhead any good?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)

Swamp Fox Arrowhead any good?

I was at one of my local gun shops today that I don't visit often and they were peddling a couple of these 1-10 LPVOs.

I have never heard of the brand but a couple of the guys at the shop that I know are pretty serious shooters were swearing by them. For 500 rupees it seems like a too good to be true situation thought. I am always Hesitant to mover away from the Normal Trijicon, Aimpoint, and Vortex trinity.

Does anyone here have much experience with them? Good? Bad?
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    They are China scopes, but get decent feedback. If you check youtube Dark Lord Of Optics (posts on the hide a lot) reviewed a few of their products and they were positive reviews for the most part.

The swampfox seems to be the best of the $500 and under 1-10s. GRSC, Atibal etc are others.

Primary arms is coming out with one that will be about 1k, but it is made in Japan and betting it will be good. I would wait for that if budget allows

A good 1x6 is always an option too. Check out the Delta Stryker if that would work. It is a really nice scope for the cost (700-800). Darnfineshot and Edgunwest sell them in the US.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    I was at one of my local gun shops today that I don't visit often and they were peddling a couple of these 1-10 LPVOs.

I have never heard of the brand but a couple of the guys at the shop that I know are pretty serious shooters were swearing by them. For 500 rupees it seems like a too good to be true situation thought. I am always Hesitant to mover away from the Normal Trijicon, Aimpoint, and Vortex trinity.

Does anyone here have much experience with them? Good? Bad?
    Have a 1-8 and a 1-10 and love them. BIG reticle easy to use at 1X and good at 8/10 X also. Clear edge to edge at least for me. Good reviews also on Youtube.

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    I looked real quick but didn't see a review of the Swampfox but there are plenty of other reviews. This guy is a character for sure but good info!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWL...g_qqj36AgPp2XA

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    I looked real quick but didn't see a review of the Swampfox but there are plenty of other reviews. This guy is a character for sure but good info!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWL...g_qqj36AgPp2XA
    Lots:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...arrowhead+1-10

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by extremist View Post
    Thanks, I didn't see a review from Cyclops Joe is what I meant but thank you for the other links. It does look like a decent scope for the $$$ though.

Feedback Score
    For anyone interested, Swampfox is having a 25% off sale at their website. Code WORKWARRIOR. Today (6 Sep) only, apparently.
    Last edited by Slater; 09-06-21 at 11:14.

Feedback Score
    I have the 1x10 and love it. Great set up for the money

Feedback Score
    It's an odd name for a company in my opinion. I handled an Arrowhead 1-10x recently, and I was pleasantly surprised. Good turrets, lots of good design features, and very good glass (brightness and clarity).

The eyebox on 10x magnification is small. But that's to be expected. If you understand that before you buy, you will not be disappointed.

But I haven't shot through one yet, so I have no firsthand experience on how it will hold up.

Joe Mamma
    "Reliability above all else"
    NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor, Life Member
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Beretta & Sig Sauer Certified Pistol Armorer
    Colt Certified 1911 & AR-15/M16/M4 Law Enforcement Armorer

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Thanks all.

I don’t need a new optic. But I was thinking about one just to mess with. Worst case I could throw it on a .22 or something
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast