Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that vaccinated people are counted as non vaccinated for 14 days?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Will we be Following canada's lead...smug pos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RebelNews...97361966067713
    wondered what Romans felt like now we know

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Will we be Following canada's lead...smug pos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RebelNews...97361966067713
    Yeah, he's a POS.

On a side note, I would NOT want that reporter mad at me. French (even Canadian French) tends to be a very soft and beautiful language. However, she sounds like she was threatening to cut his balls off with a toothpick with the way she was going on.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    I’m just laying a marker here. My crystal ball is telling me that in between Feb and April 2022, there will be another Covid surge, but this time it will be vaccinated getting sick and dying, while people with previous infections are under-represented.

With COVID variants popping up, and 6-9 months for new vaccines tailored for them, the boosters will always be too late for that variant. The +/- is if having had a vaccine, you never will get a good response to an infection, and you’ll be stuck getting boosters forever.

Let’s see how this plays out.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    I’m just laying a marker here. My crystal ball is telling me that in between Feb and April 2022, there will be another Covid surge, but this time it will be vaccinated getting sick and dying, while people with previous infections are under-represented.

With COVID variants popping up, and 6-9 months for new vaccines tailored for them, the boosters will always be too late for that variant. The +/- is if having had a vaccine, you never will get a good response to an infection, and you’ll be stuck getting boosters forever.

I think we're already there.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post

As I said in the other thread, why do we have to guess influenza vaccines? Why not one that works for them all?

If I recall, nobody got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/l...-80-vaccinated

“A curious thing has happened since Singapore hit 80%, Cook reminds us: "The community cases have actually gone up since reaching 80 per cent coverage, in part because we're allowing more social events for those who are vaccinated and, I dare say, more fatigue at the control measures," Cook told ABC.”

It seems - and I admit I’m just a guy observing and trying to understand - that the jab is starting to show it’s not the miracle the world was promised it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    See #184 for the legit run down on that so far. Reasons for rejection of Ivermectin are multi factorial, and a big cluster. Fact is, 10 quality RCTs can get published demonstrating ivermectin is not effective, and they will be met with claims they were all fixed/faked, will cling to the very low quality studies, some done by people with their own agenda and $ interests, is what will happen.
    People are convinced, due to corner they stuck themselves, that it's only one side that's playing them and have an agenda due to various reasons.
    Thank you Will!

1. Based on the Brazilian studies it is interesting how little interest Fluvoxamine has generated.
    2. Anecdotally I saw HCQ fail to have any impact (early on 2020) for individuals already displaying symptomatic infection. The study results do not surprise me. I would be interested in knowing if uninfected individuals already administered HCQ have a lower infection rate/severity but obviously we cannot intentionally expose people to the virus, nor consistent viral loads.
    3. Anecdotally any impact I have seen/heard from ivermectin has not been in early treatment as the study, but later on. I recognize you said the proposed mechanism and data for ivermectin use is questionable. I am not saying one way or another that ivermectin has any impact, only that it has been a year-and-half and we only have a Brazilian study showing it doesn't work in early treatment??? Seems crazy to not have put this to bed in mid-2020 with a responsible large study????
    4. I am not sure if your last comment was directed to me. I do not feel stuck in a corner. I appreciate your dialogue even as perhaps my comments were too "out there"... I support the efforts to develop treatments that can reduce the risk of death for older and at-risk individuals and directed elderly individuals seeking such to both the Pfizer and Moderna shots early on. But in my opinion, the impact of say a single individual on Facebook loudly proclaiming ivermectin a do-all miracle cure (one agenda) cannot be compared to trillion dollar multinationals and government entities all functioning in concert (another agenda).

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    When my father was in the hospital with C diff, which he got from the F-ing hospital, the anti biotics they were using did not work.

I asked if they were aware of what at the time was new and cutting edge treatment, which was fecal transplant (yup, just as it sounds), and they said "yes, we are aware, but we don't offer that here." I suggested to his doc to move him asap to a place that did. I was ignored. He died not long after that.
    I am sorry for your loss. Witnessing surgeons complete procedures and say "it wasn't that bad" afterwards that dozens of surgeons did not even want to attempt has shown me medicine is like any other profession in life, there are good and bad

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A couple of excerpts from the FDA meeting yesterday. The first is from Dr Jessica Rose, and the second from Steve Kirsch. Play the videos.

https://twitter.com/neversleever/sta...664688643?s=10

https://twitter.com/graphiccons/stat...155012620?s=10

As a result of the VAERS data showing an unmistakable trend, the FDA voted 7 to 2 against approving boosters for anyone under 65. Ultimately, the data presented shows that you are TWICE as likely to die as a result of the vaccine (let alone other adverse effects) as you are to be saved by it. The implications here are, of course, going to be down played by the talking heads, if they're discussed at all, but make no mistake, this is BIG.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    A couple of excerpts from the FDA meeting yesterday. The first is from Dr Jessica Rose, and the second from Steve Kirsch. Play the videos.
    They better hurry up if they are going to 'disappear' that data...

Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast