Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it true that vaccinated people are counted as non vaccinated for 14 days?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Folks will hopefully wake up when those with 5 jabs will be blaming those with only 3 jabs for spreading new variants & not doing enough of their patriotic duty...it's coming.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    You’re reading too much into it. There are no lists or data collections. But that’s how long it takes the antibodies to build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well help me out here then, if there are no lists or data collection, how in the world are they making claims that 90% of the covid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Well help me out here then, if there are no lists or data collection, how in the world are they making claims that 90% of the covid patients in hospitals are unvaccinated?
    Okie, they go with what fits the narrative that week.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Folks will hopefully wake up when those with 5 jabs will be blaming those with only 3 jabs for spreading new variants & not doing enough of their patriotic duty...it's coming.
    I think the narrative will have broken down by that point, which is why I suspect they're so desperate to get as many people vaccinated as possible, by whatever hook or crook they can. If I'm right in my suspicions, and antibody dependent enhancement is in play, these people who are vaccinated will need a long line of rapidly developed boosters to maintain immunity. And if the spike proteins are just straight up hurting people, they may also need a long series of gene therapies to fix the problems caused by the proteins. And if one or both of those things is true, you can well imagine the never ending profits the pharmaceutical companies would enjoy from that. I'm beginning to suspect that they've started us down an involuntarily rabbit trail towards a full blown transhumanist future, about mere survival instead of choice. Basically the old lady who swallowed the fly, but with CRISPR.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I think the narrative will have broken down by that point, which is why I suspect they're so desperate to get as many people vaccinated as possible, by whatever hook or crook they can. If I'm right in my suspicions, and antibody dependent enhancement is in play, these people who are vaccinated will need a long line of rapidly developed boosters to maintain immunity. And if the spike proteins are just straight up hurting people, they may also need a long series of gene therapies to fix the problems caused by the proteins. And if one or both of those things is true, you can well imagine the never ending profits the pharmaceutical companies would enjoy from that. I'm beginning to suspect that they've started us down an involuntarily rabbit trail towards a full blown transhumanist future, about mere survival instead of choice. Basically the old lady who swallowed the fly, but with CRISPR.
    Never ending profits? I'm more concerned with never ending control.
    Once you've had the jab, what happens when this goes sideways in two years?
    No one wants to discuss natural immunity due to having the antibodies.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v5VrpgXPm4
    If you had Chicken Pox, would you go get a vaccination? Why? Would you wear a mask? Would you isolate?
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-03-21 at 23:50.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Oh and speaking of all that, it would put those of use who haven't been vaxxed in a really strange position. If Luc Montonier is to be believed, and he's looking to be nearly prophetic thus far, the people who don't take the vax will enjoy something tantamount to immunity, while those who took the vaccine will be increasingly vulnerable to each new variant. The unvaccinated will be able to move freely with zero ****s given, while the vaccinated will have to continue to take every precaution. This hysteria that the pro vaxxers are in regarding the unvaccinated was just that, until now. But if antibody dependent enhancement is actually already in play, then anyone who's not taking precautions is a very real threat to them now.

And that would conjure up all sorts of moral dilemmas about the needs of the many vs. the rights of the few. I would like to think it's going to be 50/50, and until a few days ago I did think that, but now it's pretty clear that the vast majority of people are going to take it. Inside of our ultra conservative echo chambers it feels like we're at least making a pretty good stand, but out there on the streets people just really don't know the facts to have a concrete stance on it. So when push comes to shove, they're going to do it. And on the one end you have the carrot. Free stuff, money, even free pot. Getting a passport is starting to look like a shopping spree, with the list of benefits growing daily. And then on the other hand, you have the stick. The loss of jobs, the levying of fines, the loss of privileges like going to the bars and restaurants, not being to participate in group activities like fitness classes, not being able to travel.

So in the end, I think we the unvaxxed will represent a small minority, and even after the narrative breaks down I doubt we'll get our freedoms back, because the status quo will be the same. We will want to live freely and do as we please, whereas the vaccinated, being so susceptible to the variants, won't want to be around us, because they won't know where we've been and what we might be carrying. Therefore the world will have to pander to them, since they will be the vast majority.

It's such a bizarre proposition though isn't it? The healthy becoming the lepers. Just hope I'm wrong, because that shit wouldn't be fun for any of us.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    If you had Chicken Pox, would you go get a vaccination? Why? Would you wear a mask? Would you isolate?
    Oh for sure. If a never-ending series of variant specific boosters becomes necessary to ward off antibody dependent enhancement, it's going to go instantly from being mandated to privileged. Either one will have to have the money to afford paying for them out of pocket, or they will have to rely on employer/state insurance. And the announcement of each new variant will result in people sitting on the edge of their seat waiting for the associated booster to come out, and those with the deepest pockets will get first dibs. With time being of such essence, demand will far exceed supply. And for the average person who's not well connected or wealthy, not having a good employer provided healthcare plan will mean being at the very back of that line. And even those at the back of the line will be relying on state healthcare. So you know toeing the line is going to be of the utmost importance. People will live in fear of losing their jobs because it would mean losing their plan, so naturally they will be good little boys and girls and not post anything naughty on social media.

Feedback Score
    I’ll expand:

When a patient is vaccinated, if it’s within a system it just simply has dates, lot number, and manufacturers in their electronic record.

When I was a patient, nobody asked me. And I wasn’t in their system. So they would count me as unvaccinated if they rely solely on their system, but nobody asked me.

In fact, when I was tested, nobody asked me. What did happen, employee health called me and asked me a laundry list of questions including whether or not I was vaccinated and that is forwarded to the county health department who sends it to the CDC.

At work, I don’t ask anybody. It’s either in the record or it’s not. I assume when somebody pops positive the reporter that sends info to the county health department would be asking…but there is a lot of things that can happen between positive test and admission, or ICU stay.

I haven’t seen the claim that 90% of patients in hospitals are unvaccinated. I had seen the number was around 60%, but 90% of ICU admission were unvaccinated. There is no way that they actually know this as a fluid number because nobody is keeping taking records and crunching those fluid numbers.

I think they maybe took a small sample survey and that’s what it was in one study in one area at one moment of time, so they keep repeating it as though it’s true and constant.

Like I’ve said multiple times on other threads, I’ve seen more positive cases in vaccinated than unvaccinated people. The population I specifically work with is very compliant with vaccines and around 70% were vaccinated. In fact, I can think of only one admission that wasn’t vaccinated on the shifts I have worked since our surge in July.

But again to answer your question, nobody is linking those number in real time. Nobody is asking those questions in many places. The only mandated reporting is provider to county health department to CDC at the time of positive test. What happens beyond that can only be retrospective study and that isn’t being used for real-time meta analysis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I brought that point the other day. It doesn’t do so much good to vaccinate for chicken pox AFTER you get it. It’s in your system forever.

With COVID you should have natural antibodies once you get it and they will last for a specific amount of time. I’ve read 12 months and I’ve read 18 months. I got COVID almost 18 months apart and obviously they were different variants. When I’m seeing freshly vaccinated people get it along side, it’s hard to convince me to vaccinate, especially after seeing what my supervisor has gone through with renal failure and the possible need for chemotherapy.

No thanks.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    There's plenty of data looking at 1 shot vs 2 shots compared to no vax on end points such as hospitalizations and deaths. That's he know the effectiveness of 1 shot vs both of 2 shot protocols. I have known people who got covid between their first and second shot and you're not consired fully vaccinated until 14 days after second shot. So there must be a % who get vaccinated yet get covid depending on time frames, or in that 5% or so for who the vaccines are not effective.

Personally when someone tells me something, I ask for a source.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast