Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Is it true that vaccinated people are counted as non vaccinated for 14 days?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    I’ve shared before. You didn’t bother to read.

You’ve lost your right to ask new questions until you answer the dozens I’ve asked you.

Until then, piss up a rope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In other words you're nobody special and you're way out of your lane and you know it. Check!

You're entitled to your own informed opinion like anyone else, but what you are NOT entitled to do is pontificate those opinions as facts while passing yourself off as something you're not. There are plenty of highly qualified people who disagree with you, and you have no right to claim some expert status and tell people what they're allowed to believe when it comes to making life and death decisions like this.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    How about both of you stfu and stop posting for a while?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    In other words you're nobody special and you're way out of your lane and you know it. Check!

You're entitled to your own informed opinion like anyone else, but what you are NOT entitled to do is pontificate those opinions as facts while passing yourself off as something you're not. There are plenty of highly qualified people who disagree with you, and you have no right to claim some expert status and tell people what they're allowed to believe when it comes to making life and death decisions like this.
    Wrong again. See, you can’t be bothered to read. You are either incredibly lazy or willfully ignorant.

You’d rather continue spewing false information and out of context numbers and quotes.

Until you nut up and answer hard questions, you’ve lost your question privileges. You’re very soon to be placed on “ignore” if your childish behavior continues.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Wrong again. See, you can’t be bothered to read. You are either incredibly lazy or willfully ignorant.

You’d rather continue spewing false information and out of context numbers and quotes.

Until you nut up and answer hard questions, you’ve lost your question privileges. You’re very soon to be placed on “ignore” if your childish behavior continues.

I've answered your questions, you just didn't like the answers. But since you're presenting yourself as an expert here, I think you're obligated to tell everyone what your qualifications are. Your continued refusal to do so speaks volumes.

Feedback Score

Is it true that vaccinated people are counted as non vaccinated for 14 days?

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I've answered your questions, you just didn't like the answers. But since you're presenting yourself as an expert here, I think you're obligated to tell everyone what your qualifications are. Your continued refusal to do so speaks volumes.
    No, you didn’t answer my questions. Not even an attempt.

Why do you continue to behave as a liar?

You’re officially blocked. Enjoy your echo chamber!

Last edited by mRad; 09-19-21 at 08:20.

Feedback Score
    Former Vice-President WHO European Advisory Group: “Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous – Should be Quarantined” (Video)
    https://rumble.com/vl44r8-frances-lo...stupid-an.html

The more Israel vaccinates the worse it gets
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-mo...heLibertyDaily
    Last edited by prepare; 09-19-21 at 09:32.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I'm seriously over COVID threads. It seems that nobody is able to discuss things like adults anymore and resort to name calling and acting like children. I'd you can't have normal rational discussions and behave like an adult then don't post in these thread's.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728