View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    You’re citing HIPPA. I’ve explained HIPPA to you multiple times, but you keep getting it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No, if you'll go back and read I said the judge is violating her rights, and that that, by extension, makes HIPPA meaningless. What good is HIPPA if judges can demand you reveal, under penalty of perjury, any medical history they want?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    No, if you'll go back and read I said the judge is violating her rights, and that that, by extension, makes HIPPA meaningless. What good is HIPPA if judges can demand you reveal, under penalty of perjury, any medical history they want?
    Apples to oranges. You cite a one off rarity vs 350,000,000 people he received healthcare.

Is it any different when you fill out a job application which asks if you have disabilities that would prevent you from completing assigned tasks? Is that also making HIPPA meaningless?

Or schools requiring proof of childhood vaccination, where attendance implies compliance?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The link wants us to buy a subscription.

The point is our government created a moral hazard by paying incentives for COVID cases. That which you pay for, you will get more of, regardless of the actual supply.

Feedback Score
    That only can be true if physicians are violating their oath, laboratories are falsifying tests, and both are confident there won’t be a chart review. There is no incentive for the physician or the lab tech to risk prison to benefit the hospital 20% on Medicare cases.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

This guy explains it perfectly...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That only can be true if physicians are violating their oath, laboratories are falsifying tests, and both are confident there won’t be a chart review. There is no incentive for the physician or the lab tech to risk prison to benefit the hospital 20% on Medicare cases.

No, that’s not correct. If you die of car crash injuries, but tested positive for COVID on a PCR test, you qualify for the money. Stop spreading fake news.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Apples to oranges. You cite a one off rarity vs 350,000,000 people he received healthcare.

Is it any different when you fill out a job application which asks if you have disabilities that would prevent you from completing assigned tasks? Is that also making HIPPA meaningless?

Or schools requiring proof of childhood vaccination, where attendance implies compliance?

Dude...just stop. You're not being forced to fill out an application, there's no penalty for lying on one, and nobody is going to come take your kids away if you answer wrong.

You went and ran your mouth without really reading what I said, as usual, and now you're just trying to dig yourself out, and sounding like a statist while doing it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They're giving an experimental vaccine that blew up VAERS to children. I would say that oath went out the window a LONG time ago. This shit is Mengele 2.0.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Dude...just stop. You're not being forced to fill out an application, there's no penalty for lying on one, and nobody is going to come take your kids away if you answer wrong.

You went and ran your mouth without really reading what I said, as usual, and now you're just trying to dig yourself out, and sounding like a statist while doing it.
    I sound like a statist by describing the system which we currently have?

I read what you said, it’s the usual drivel. You really don’t understand HIPPA at all….and evidently don’t recognize the difference between it and a court order.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    No, that’s not correct. If you die of car crash injuries, but tested positive for COVID on a PCR test, you qualify for the money. Stop spreading fake news.
    They qualify for treating COVID.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast