View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Last edited by Business_Casual; 11-29-21 at 07:01.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The Doctor who reported this , reported it as very mild.
    This is the way of virus's they weaken as they get older and have mutated to remain alive.
    No surprise. I mean you had a 99% chance of surviving the last one, this most likely can be cared for with a tissue.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    This is the way of virus's they weaken as they get older and have mutated to remain alive.
    No surprise. I mean you had a 99% chance of surviving the last one, this most likely can be cared for with a tissue.
    That's really not as cut and dry. They do mutate to become more deadly. The 2016 Ebola outbreak was a version of a more transmissible and more infective. There's even evidence that the Spanish flu was a more deadly mutation. There's been a few others. West Nile I believe was also a deadlier mutation

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    That's really not as cut and dry. They do mutate to become more deadly. The 2016 Ebola outbreak was a version of a more transmissible and more infective. There's even evidence that the Spanish flu was a more deadly mutation. There's been a few others. West Nile I believe was also a deadlier mutation

I’ve read credible reports the Spanish flu was bacterial. We’re in a hall of mirrors.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I’ve read credible reports the Spanish flu was bacterial. We’re in a hall of mirrors.
    As much as you can trust anything, the Spanish flu was a virus. https://www.science.org/content/arti...ng-spanish-flu

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    As much as you can trust anything, the Spanish flu was a virus. https://www.science.org/content/arti...ng-spanish-flu

Feedback Score
    YUP that one UK guy forgot his name had a good vid on this
    a few others have also said its mild symptoms !
    One said it was getting younger people and ranted about getting vaxed !

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The Doctor who reported this , reported it as very mild.

Feedback Score
    from my research it does seem ALL virus become less pathogenic BUT more transmissible

(what you quoted above infective and transmissible are close to the same thing and NOT about it becoming more deadly or worse(pathogenic) it just spreads more) your more deadly ? science says NO when it comes to virus (maybe bacterial can or stay the same but that is NOT the same thing)

like is happening with this latest scare omicron younger are getting it but it's more mild symptoms across the board !
    so fits the ALL virus thing of yeah spreads more but not as bad

the spanish flu like covid folks are not dying from COVID but complications just like the spanish flu more died from Pneumonia(bacterial) than the actual flu of course it created that issue

------------------------------------

one of many articles
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/ebola-mutating-1958965

According to research conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the genetic changes seen in EBOV-Makona were, in fact, similar to those occurring in certain virulent strains of HIV. However, unlike those involved with HIV, the mutations did not translate to a worsening of the disease.12

In fact, when the altered Ebola strain was tested on mice, the progression of the disease was actually slower. In macaque monkeys, the strain exhibited reduced pathogenicity and had no effect on viral shedding (the release of virus into body fluids that increases the risk of transmission).
    https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...and-go-extinct

The strain that caused the 1918 pandemic has also disappeared,
    Then there’s influenza B, which only infects humans and – oddly – seals, and never causes pandemics.
    For years, it was thought that the influenza A strains we live with are constantly evolving to be better able to infect us. But the latest scientific research shows that this is not the case.

It turns out that anyone who died before 1893 will never have been infected with any of the influenza A strains that exist today. That’s because every flu virus that existed in humans until about 120 years ago has gone extinct.

really the only ones that get worse are the ones that become drug resistant variables ? (they do mention some animal ones have)

the MSM fear and money and politics twist this to say they get worse ! not sciene ?

the other thing with the omicron I wonder is with kids being so obese and out of shape these days they are going to be easier targets sadly ! as we do know virus in general are harder on or more issues with people out of shape

Feedback Score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    from my research it does seem ALL virus become less pathogenic BUT more transmissible

(what you quoted above infective and transmissible are close to the same thing and NOT about it becoming more deadly or worse(pathogenic) it just spreads more) your more deadly ? science says NO when it comes to virus (maybe bacterial can or stay the same but that is NOT the same thing)

like is happening with this latest scare omicron younger are getting it but it's more mild symptoms across the board !
    so fits the ALL virus thing of yeah spreads more but not as bad

the spanish flu like covid folks are not dying from COVID but complications just like the spanish flu more died from Pneumonia(bacterial) than the actual flu of course it created that issue

------------------------------------

one of many articles
    https://www.verywellhealth.com/ebola-mutating-1958965

really the only ones that get worse are the ones that become drug resistant variables ? (they do mention some animal ones have)

the MSM fear and money and politics twist this to say they get worse ! not sciene ?

the other thing with the omicron I wonder is with kids being so obese and out of shape these days they are going to be easier targets sadly ! as we do know virus in general are harder on or more issues with people out of shape
    Doesn't change that the 2016 Ebola virus was a mutation that was deadlier. Nor the 99 West Nile.

Then there's myxoma and Mereks disease. Neither effect humans but both viruses got deadlier.

Nipah virus has been killing in India, Malaysia and Bangladesh for over 20 years without getting less severe

Or that deadlier strain of flu that was going around a few years ago

I'm sure a quick search will probably show more

Last edited by Arik; 11-29-21 at 13:33.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast