View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    With information like this coming out from the FDA people are no longer falling for the fear tactics. Video at bottom of link
    https://theexpose.uk/2021/09/18/fda-...-1-life-saved/
    If I'm understanding the decision correctly, they did approve boosters for the older population, and plan on revisiting boosters for younger folks. It seems they're not against them, just that they don't think they're necessary as of yet. They were on an eight month plan for boosters after the second dose for those with average risk, so it seems more like they just decided to stick to that plan, vs. outright denying boosters.

I think part of the issue right now might be supply. By mandating boosters it seems like that put a supply shortage in play. So I think probably their main reason right now is making sure they get people all around the world to take that first first shot before they start mandating boosters in countries with large populations. The WHO is definitely worried about supply in third world countries making it hard for those people to get vaccinated even if they wanted to. Once supply catches back up, I would fully expect them to go ahead and give people the boosters, or maybe even mandate them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    If I'm understanding the decision correctly, they did approve boosters for the older population, and plan on revisiting boosters for younger folks. It seems they're not against them, just that they don't think they're necessary as of yet. They were on an eight month plan for boosters after the second dose for those with average risk, so it seems more like they just decided to stick to that plan, vs. outright denying boosters.

I think part of the issue right now might be supply. By mandating boosters it seems like that put a supply shortage in play. So I think probably their main reason right now is making sure they get people all around the world to take that first first shot before they start mandating boosters in countries with large populations. The WHO is definitely worried about supply in third world countries making it hard for those people to get vaccinated even if they wanted to. Once supply catches back up, I would fully expect them to go ahead and give people the boosters, or maybe even mandate them.
    You do understand two people from the board immeadiatly quit right?

Also Fauci is just screwed, the double talk, the half truths and outright lies will finally sink him. In the meantime the vaccine doesn't work and comming out and saying "Well do you know how bad you would have gotten it if you were vaccinated" just wont cut the mustard anymore.
    Horse shit; this little weasle is running a scam and most everyone is so afraid of the virus they can't see that they're being screwed.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-20-21 at 18:46.

Feedback Score
    I think the "vaccine" is the bioweapon and everyone that has taken it is already dead. That is honestly what I believe! https://www.bitchute.com/video/wxIaF2PfNao1/

Feedback Score
    Last edited by prepare; 09-20-21 at 21:05.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    I think the "vaccine" is the bioweapon and everyone that has taken it is already dead. That is honestly what I believe! https://www.bitchute.com/video/wxIaF2PfNao1/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Views from a funeral director
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iiGgwlJaYSTg/
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    If I'm understanding the decision correctly, they did approve boosters for the older population, and plan on revisiting boosters for younger folks. It seems they're not against them, just that they don't think they're necessary as of yet.
    You obviously did not watch the videos where some explained WHY they voted as they did.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    You do understand two people from the board immeadiatly quit right?

Also Fauci is just screwed, the double talk, the half truths and outright lies will finally sink him. In the meantime the vaccine doesn't work and comming out and saying "Well do you know how bad you would have gotten it if you were vaccinated" just wont cut the mustard anymore.
    Horse shit; this little weasle is running a scam and most everyone is so afraid of the virus they can't see that they're being screwed.
    I agree with you, but my bet is that the mandates will go on virtually unchallenged, Fauci will continue to run free, and whenever the supply is available I fully expect them to mandate the booster. I've seen way too much crap over the last few years to expect any justice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. The German doctors I'm following that have been religiously testing vaccinated patients are only detecting clotting in 60% of people, and of course there are degrees of severity, with most seeming to be on the more minor side. Believe me, I've seen more than enough to conclude that I'm not getting that shit, and anyone coming at me with a needle will be regarded as a deadly threat, but I wouldn't go too doomy on the people who have already taken it.

I think the main trouble for those that have taken it is they may have just gotten on a ride they can't get off. I don't think covid poses much if any threat to an unvaccinated person, but I suspect it might pose a threat to the vaccinated that will increase with each new variant, potentially requiring a never ending series of boosters tweaked for each new spike protein. And the implications for those people will be to toe the line, or risk losing their employer health insurance, and therefore lose access to the boosters. Time will be of the essence if ADE develops, and only the most loyal will get to be first in line for each new one. Whether people see through it or not I don't know. I strongly believe however that most people will just accept without question that it's a more dangerous variant caused by the unvaccinated. The real truth may not be known for generations after the fact, if ever. I'm relatively confident though that at least in the immediate future, the unvaccinated will be the villains and the vaccine will continue to be the savior.

As for the video, beware disinformation. I sure wouldn't put it past the CCP to disseminate a rumor like that just to sow further discord between people here.
    Last edited by okie; 09-20-21 at 22:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    Views from a funeral director
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/iiGgwlJaYSTg/
    That's just freaky scary.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast