View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Because of this...
    I don't know man, how much "Protection" do you need from this virus?
    Do you want to keep taking shot after shot, viral load after load?
    I remember people making fun of Ivermectin users and claiming they were overdosing and "F'ing" up the emergency rooms.

And this?
    Why not? They will argue that you take a flu shot even though 99.973% of the world has had at least 1 bout if the flu.
    They will claim the vaccine helps with new mutations your immune system hasn’t seen to justify what they want to implement.

You don't however get the flu and then run down and get a shot, or another shot and then another flu shot do you?
    Your Doctor would tell you, "That's not Healthy" wouldn't he?
    A lot of People are looking at this and recognizing it for the stupidity that it really truely is.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-14-21 at 11:16.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well then you simply cannot mandate a vaccine then can you?
    You can't make me take a vaccine for a virus I have already had,...correct?
    I don’t think they have the legal authority to mandate anything for any virus regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well then you simply cannot mandate a vaccine then can you?
    You can't make me take a vaccine for a virus I have already had,...correct?
    It’s not a vaccine, it is an mRNA therapeutic.

Like those plant-based dietary supplements, there’s little guarantee it will work.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    I have no way to judge this, but if true it explains an awful lot of the past 18 months.

https://www.ibtimes.sg/was-coronavir...r-chinas-55063

Take with a large pinch of salt, but think about it.
    I'm like 99% sure I got covid in January of 20, and I'm pretty sure I got it from friends who had it over Christmas, and I've spoken to many others around that same time who got it. Something entirely unprecedented and extremely unique burned its way through the state in late Fall to early Winter. We also had a friend's daughter who got a really bad cough and dropped dead in the doctor's parking lot after being diagnosed with bronchitis. Her death was never given a cause, and they refuse to put covid on the death certificate because she died before it was officially in the country.

Its unfortunate that people are getting caught up in this nationalist narrative of who did what. The only thing we can clearly see as fact is that an international cabal of criminals, to whom Fauci is a lapdog at best, orchestrated this thing in one way or another. Instead of our two countries blaming each other, we both need to be ousting these conspirators and putting them on trial. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and they're using our lack of perspective to play us against each other, and go unnoticed while we're busy playing the blame game.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    I'm like 99% sure I got covid in January of 20, and I'm pretty sure I got it from friends who had it over Christmas, and I've spoken to many others around that same time who got it. Something entirely unprecedented and extremely unique burned its way through the state in late Fall to early Winter. We also had a friend's daughter who got a really bad cough and dropped dead in the doctor's parking lot after being diagnosed with bronchitis. Her death was never given a cause, and they refuse to put covid on the death certificate because she died before it was officially in the country.

Its unfortunate that people are getting caught up in this nationalist narrative of who did what. The only thing we can clearly see as fact is that an international cabal of criminals, to whom Fauci is a lapdog at best, orchestrated this thing in one way or another. Instead of our two countries blaming each other, we both need to be ousting these conspirators and putting them on trial. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, and they're using our lack of perspective to play us against each other, and go unnoticed while we're busy playing the blame game.
    In November/December of 2019 a plague went through my 20 employees. Only two people didn't get it. It was everything COVID claims to be and most people were out over two weeks with it. We only avoided shutting down because some people got well enough to work again when the others were struck with it. By January some of them were still coughing but feeling o.k. Now, 20+ months after COVID supposedly arrived in Alaska, we never shut the business down for a single day (other than holidays) did over 120,000 transactions with the public, and did nothing really special in regards to COVID protocols; not a single employee has come down with COVID and few have had even a cold. I'm not saying we all had COVID, but it is really weird that not a single one of us have knowingly caught it yet and we've had multiple direct exposures to people with COVID in our personal lives.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    In November/December of 2019 a plague went through my 20 employees. Only two people didn't get it. It was everything COVID claims to be and most people were out over two weeks with it. We only avoided shutting down because some people got well enough to work again when the others were struck with it. By January some of them were still coughing but feeling o.k. Now, 20+ months after COVID supposedly arrived in Alaska, we never shut the business down for a single day (other than holidays) did over 120,000 transactions with the public, and did nothing really special in regards to COVID protocols; not a single employee has come down with COVID and few have had even a cold. I'm not saying we all had COVID, but it is really weird that not a single one of us have knowingly caught it yet and we've had multiple direct exposures to people with COVID in our personal lives.
    Yea man, I was on my ass for two weeks, and then for like two months I was getting winded for no good reason. What state are you in?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    There just needs to be a mass non-compliance in Illinois.
    Experience is a cruel teacher, gives the exam first and then the lesson.

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I am pretty sure I had it in Jan of 20. I was sicker then a dog, with all of the symptoms. It could have been something different though.

Since then, I have worked full time through this entire plandemic and I have been around covid positive people, and have not become ill.

So after all of this, now I am supposed to take a questionable jab, for which we have no idea of the long term effects, in order to keep working? I was good enough to work last week, but not now?

Soli Deo Gloria

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand58742 View Post
    There just needs to be a mass non-compliance in Illinois.
    I live there, far west Chicago suburb (cornfields around me). Compliance is maybe 30-50% out here. The only places I see compliance is at major chain stores, restaurants are 10-20%, small businesses and stores that I support are far less. The county has asked/begged for people to turn in businesses not complying but it’s being met with deaf ears.

Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast