View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    This is fantastic. Civil disobedience in action. DO NOT COMPLY!
    I informed my supervisor this week that if our company institutes a vaccine mandate that I will not be complying with it. He attempted to “discuss” the issue. I politely said there is no discussion to be had and stated my position again. I’m not the only employee to express this position either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Best advice I’ve heard is to simply say “I object on religious conviction grounds.” Leave it at that. Let them try to start quizzing you about religion in a work place and see how that goes. Don’t elaborate.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    I informed my supervisor this week that if our company institutes a vaccine mandate that I will not be complying with it. He attempted to “discuss” the issue. I politely said there is no discussion to be had and stated my position again. I’m not the only employee to express this position either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats the best approach. As well as sharing your position with friends and family. Hopefully that will lead/inspire others to do the same.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Best advice I’ve heard is to simply say “I object on religious conviction grounds.” Leave it at that. Let them try to start quizzing you about religion in a work place and see how that goes. Don’t elaborate.

Excellent!
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Incase y'all missed Bill Gates discussing "vaccines" on PBS news hour yesterday. And then Judy Woodruff asks him about his relationship with none other than Jeffery Epstein! Watch all the way to the end. I can't believe she had the balls to go there, this shit is legitimately F@&ked up guys! https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/bi...stein-meetings

Salty cracker does a quick run down of it here. https://www.bitchute.com/video/LWgKKh0sG9f7/

Honestly, this one probably needs it own thread!
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-22-21 at 05:44.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    Looks like we could have a lot less active SEALs soon:

https://justthenews.com/government/s...-covid-vaccine

Colorado officials note deaths "with" Covid being counted as Covid deaths:

https://justthenews.com/politics-pol...d-covid-deaths

tl;dr the narrative is breaking, the "great reset" hopefuls are failing and getting desperate, and so our next lockdown is coming soon, but likely to be widely ignored.
    Potential problem is the DoD is staffed solely by the types that “just follow orders” and the thinkers have been purged. Don’t forget what happened the last time there was a lot of people just following orders…

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    Potential problem is the DoD is staffed solely by the types that “just follow orders” and the thinkers have been purged. Don’t forget what happened the last time there was a lot of people just following orders…
    You mean like the US military 1973-1981, post-Vietnam demoralized?

Or like the attack on the "Bonus Army" featuring MacArthur, Patton, and Eisenhower, all of them just following orders?

https://infogalactic.com/info/Bonus_Army

Or the armies of the USSR, responsible for the largest mass rapes in all of known history?

j/k. And yeah, lots of bad things happen when you purge the good guys and get a mob of "just following orders." I see the "Biden" regime already doing bad things, including the forced vax and the Afghanistan surrender-rout. But there is some hope, given that nearly all the competent people are leaving the military and it will then be run by the types who crash ships into large, highly visible freighters, and can't operate weapons systems but know which pink shoes to wear for which pinko rally they have been ordered to support.

Feedback Score
    I do not think that Illinois as an overall state is going to follow orders for a lockdown. Chicago likely will but we’ve got a “mask mandate” in effect statewide. We ate “in town” last night and one person in the restaurant had a mask on. I’m only seeing compliance in major retail chains and government buildings at this point.

Feedback Score
    Nevada LT Gov ruffed up by security guards for not wearing a mask at a commissioners meeting.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What was that? I am going to beat you until you put a mask on, or is it more like we don't want anyone in our "Private" Public meeting?
    Honestly if you want to stop this, go to their homes and get one on one and demand it stops. These things only work if they can do them away from public viewing.

BTW is anone else watching Biden twist the arm of the FDA to get approval for the third shot?

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast