View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    pfizer & moderna just announced they are working on a new jab for this variant joke & will be ready in 3mos...I'm predicting the msm times up the scare ramp narrative just in time for it's release. Yeah!! More boosters!!
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Doesn't change that the 2016 Ebola virus was a mutation that was deadlier. Nor the 99 West Nile.

Then there's myxoma and Mereks disease. Neither effect humans but both viruses got deadlier.

Nipah virus has been killing in India, Malaysia and Bangladesh for over 20 years without getting less severe

Or that deadlier strain of flu that was going around a few years ago

I'm sure a quick search will probably show more

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    yeah some animal ones get bad ? but that is not the same as humans

we might see small spikes in certain things rarely based on more pathogenic but can happen BUT the trend is always down and away !
    best go tell National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) that you are correct they are wrong !
    Last edited by Honu; 11-29-21 at 15:25.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    yeah some animal ones get bad ? but that is not the same as humans

we might see small spikes in certain things rarely based on more pathogenic but can happen BUT the trend is always down and away !

best go tell National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) that you are correct they are wrong !
    What can I say I guess Ebola, Nipah and that very bad flu season a few years ago were fake! Got fooled again!!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    pfizer & moderna just announced they are working on a new jab for this variant joke & will be ready in 3mos...I'm predicting the msm times up the scare ramp narrative just in time for it's release. Yeah!! More boosters!!
    Coincidentally(?), just in time to recommend mail in ballots for the midterm elections.

Feedback Score
    What can I say I guess Ebola, Nipah and that very bad flu season a few years ago were fake! Got fooled again!!

again your ebola !
    According to research conducted by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the genetic changes seen in EBOV-Makona were, in fact, similar to those occurring in certain virulent strains of HIV. However, unlike those involved with HIV, the mutations did not translate to a worsening of the disease.

In fact, when the altered Ebola strain was tested on mice, the progression of the disease was actually slower. In macaque monkeys, the strain exhibited reduced pathogenicity and had no effect on viral shedding (the release of virus into body fluids that increases the risk of transmission).
    are they real ? sure is the virus more pathogenic NO will it spread more YES

can more or less people die from them ? sure based on how many get exposed DOES NOT make it more deadly in itself but the death tolls can vary HUGE amounts
    a HUGE difference in those two does it kill or are more killed buy it !!!!

expose 10 people and its %50 kill = 5 die

expose 100 people and its %25 kill = 25 die

again like the spanish flu because of so many people being packed together the total death toll was much much worse than it could have been not to mention again they were killed by other things more so bad sanitation lack of medical and the complication so on !
    Last edited by Honu; 11-29-21 at 16:06.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKjeff View Post
    Coincidentally(?), just in time to recommend mail in ballots for the midterm elections.
    Ding ding ding!

So convenient isn’t it?

The hype this go around is laughable- it’s total fear inducing nonsense.

The world continues to go crazier, clown world will look nice and sane once the dust settles from all of this bullshit.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Feedback Score
    Phycological terrorism of the gullible.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Dr evil says you can jab your babies in the first 1/4 of 2022 as well...it's all good, nothing to see here.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ate-0-00-0-03/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's really not as cut and dry. They do mutate to become more deadly. The 2016 Ebola outbreak was a version of a more transmissible and more infective. There's even evidence that the Spanish flu was a more deadly mutation. There's been a few others. West Nile I believe was also a deadlier mutation

That's a rather wild and rare exception considering we're surrounded ever day with more common virus that act like I described earlier.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/11/2...ranted-n483605
    Dr. Angelique Coetzee, National Chair of the South African Medical Association, and also one of those who discovered the Omicron variant early on, called the US’s travel bans “hasty,” as we reported Saturday. Then she told Reuters Sunday that “the hype” that’s been concocted about the variant is not warranted. Coetzee relayed that in one of the “biggest hospitals” in South Africa, only one COVID-positive patient is on a ventilator and that it hasn’t been confirmed that Omicron is the issue:

“The hype that’s been created currently out there in the media and worldwide doesn’t correlate with the clinical picture. And it doesn’t warrant to just cut us off from any traveling, and bans South Africa as if we are the villains in the whole process — should not be like that.”

She explained that based on the mild symptoms they’re seeing, “there’s no reason for panicking, as we don’t see severely ill patients.”

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast