View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    I sound like a statist by describing the system which we currently have?

I read what you said, it’s the usual drivel. You really don’t understand HIPPA at all….and evidently don’t recognize the difference between it and a court order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The only one here who doesn't understand is YOU. I never said the judge violated HIPPA. I said HIPPA is meaningless if judges can compel people to reveal their medical histories arbitrarily and use it against them when it has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Like I said, people would be up in arms if the judge had asked her if she had ever had an abortion. Can you even imagine?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    The only one here who doesn't understand is YOU. I never said the judge violated HIPPA. I said HIPPA is meaningless if judges can compel people to reveal their medical histories arbitrarily and use it against them when it has nothing to do with the matter at hand.

Like I said, people would be up in arms if the judge had asked her if she had ever had an abortion. Can you even imagine?
    Again, apples to oranges.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wasting your time...he's gotta be the smartest in the room at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Wasting your time...he's gotta be the smartest in the room at all costs.
    It’s not about being smart. It’s about calling out misinformation and bullshit.

What do you do for a living Artos?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    April 2021 join date. Probably an Indivisible employee.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    It’s not about being smart. It’s about calling out misinformation and bullshit.
    I do not agree with you on everything (ivermectin for example) but do gain a good bit of factual, first hand info from you here and there and appreciate your time spent sharing said info.

Nothing to be gained from you knowledgewise that is firearm related but hey - Guys can't be smart at everything!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Lol...swing & a miss.

The fact he asks about one's employment is immature & only proves what was previously stated...he needs to be the smartest in the room & should not be challenged. He's in the medical field so you are now on notice of the superior intellect...let's examine that shall we??

I made a post the other day of the total BS stats of the flu going from 25-40 million cases a year for many many years to a mere non existent 2k for 2020 & our 'new' resident spert said it was due to covid measures & other nonsense. He was challenged on the fact of which we witnessed & commented on for over a year that all sorts of medical admitting were diagnosed falsely as covid due to the political BS of monetarily favorable in the hospitals interest to be as such. Now we are talking everything from heart attacks to bodily injuries so far be it that a flu case which is the kissing cousin would be actually righteously diagnosed & treated vs the gravy $$$$ if it were covid. Doctors could go to jail for this!!

THEN, he mentioned that the covid measures & particle size of flu vs covid was a major player & when I asked him to point out the actual particle size difference of the flu vs covid on a link that showed everything from the zika to a dirt clod he threw a fit...saying I'm the idiot because I do not understand the 'testing' procedures?? I've talked to a whole bunch of folks about this in a lot of different fields & not one person believes the flu all but disappeared...statistically, it's mathematically impossible & then you add in the KNOWN politics of covid, but hey he's the smartest guy in the room who is in the 'medical' field. Who are we to question.

I don't know or care about anything hippa but okie could be a lawyer specializing or HR manager that deals with it just like I could be a virologist...you ain't gonna get the last word in with the smartest man in the room. Mrad is new & brings something to the table here in the general, but be warned on the back & forth that goes nowhere. Learned my lesson & am on pins & needles for the clever worded snarky retort.
    Last edited by Artos; 09-17-21 at 20:34.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Cmon, man - the unvaxed 20% are making the rest of Israel sick. Plus they need boosters and lockdowns.

Andy

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast