View Poll Results: When is the next lockdown?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • November

12 38.71%
  • Never

9 29.03%
  • Soon, but for a gundemic instead

3 9.68%
  • What are you talking about?

7 22.58%
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: When’s the next lock down for COOF?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    That’s exactly what they did here. During the Flu Manchu lockdown, a few of our favorite restaurants and bars blacked out their windows, kept the doors locked, patrons parked around the corner, and you had to call when you arrived at the back door. Once inside, these places were packed with friendly people just there to have a good time and enjoy their freedoms like the year prior. That’s what I was explaining about speakeasies.
    Most places like that turned to take out here. And/or outdoor dining.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Most places like that turned to take out here. And/or outdoor dining.

That’s all good and well for some, but sitting in a parking lot tent on 100 degree day and sweating your ass off while you try to enjoy a $100 dinner sucks in my opinion. Takeout is fine, but sometimes sitting down at the bar and enjoying a steak dinner with drinks just hits the spot. Maybe I’m just picky because I’m used to having dinner a few times a week at decent restaurants.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by a1fabweld View Post
    That’s all good and well for some, but sitting in a parking lot tent on 100 degree day and sweating your ass off while you try to enjoy a $100 dinner sucks in my opinion. Takeout is fine, but sometimes sitting down at the bar and enjoying a steak dinner with drinks just hits the spot. Maybe I’m just picky because I’m used to having dinner a few times a week at decent restaurants.
    I don't necessarily disagree. I love/d bars. There's no time limit, it more about the drinks. Prior to this bs I could Uber myself to my favorite bar and Uber back 10hrs later!! LoL. But getting back to the conversation. Last summer I did 2 months as a pizza delivery guy at an Italian restaurant (not a pizzaria) and what I noticed was that people would show up, order take out and then find a spot on the grassy knoll, take out their wine and enjoy their dinner......at peak summer!That means heat and humidity. They actually brought their own folding lawn furniture and umbrellas. People didn't care, they wanted to be out and back to every day before covid-19. My boss asked the shopping center owner if they could set up tables outside and I guess it was a go ahead because shortly after they had about half dozen tables set up and none were ever empty

Last edited by Arik; 09-05-21 at 18:49.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    They will not force my children to receive a vaccine they do not need. Simple as that. That’s my line in the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    They will not force my children to receive a vaccine they do not need. Simple as that. That’s my line in the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We should be pointing out it isn’t a vaccine but rather a mRNA therapeutic.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Exactly, and just how many times have we done a mRNA therapeutic?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Exactly, and just how many times have we done a mRNA therapeutic?
    can hear some brains here churning away how to attack you over that

they will say its science and works and just get the jab like the smart people did you idiot and other names under their breath

good thing we are only given the truth and they will post youtube videos showing how others agree

of course if you post videos or another view you are wrong they are correct

this is the world we live in now sadly

Feedback Score
    agree the lockdowns will be on a per person level maybe they should do a gold star you wear ?

if you do not have the papers to prove you follow and obey you will not be allowed to shop or go places and so on

when the mileage tax gets passed control will be even easier as your vehicles and so on will be monitored

just google some of the other places that are putting monitors on people over this ! coming to America soon wearables ! I mean such a nice term

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Australia has gone full commie retard. They are limiting how much alcohol their serfs can possess while locked in their homes. Yes, our ComDems must be salivating and dreaming just watching the Aussies stick it their citizens. First, they must remove the guns from the unwashed masses.

https://thewest.com.au/news/nsw-heal...-day-c-3910241
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast