Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Writing Off California COMPLETELY...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Writing Off California COMPLETELY...

So, a current thread got me to re-thinking about something Ive advocated for many years. I welcome thoughts on this..pro & con.
    What would happen, if the Republican party and conservatives...wrote the State of California off as completely lost- and never, ever campaigned there or spent one plug nickel there again. NO ads. NO campaigning. Act as if it doesnt exist. I mean..NOTHING. Let dems have THE WHOLE state all of it.
    If Larry Elder doesnt win this coming election, that to me is proof that Californians love the filth, degeneration & high taxes & libtard-ism that IS the State of California.
    What is wrong with this line of thinking?
    Opinions welcomed.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hey now, San Fran is proposing paying dirtbags 300-500 per month to NOT shoot folks.

I've been going out of my way to NOT shoot folks for 30 years! I'm movin' down there, I want my cut.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Hey now, San Fran is proposing paying dirtbags 300-500 per month to NOT shoot folks.

I've been going out of my way to NOT shoot folks for 30 years! I'm movin' down there, I want my cut.
    Hella deal, that.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sorry, they can keep the money.
    All I have to do to feel like murder is to walk in to a WalMart.
    So, I will just keep my options open thank you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    If Larry Elder doesnt win this coming election, that to me is proof that Californians love the filth, degeneration & high taxes & libtard-ism that IS the State of California.
    What is wrong with this line of thinking?
    This is an outdated mindset. In the last twenty plus years we as a nation have implemented (1) black-box tabulation and (2) widespread absentee voting. This means you can rapidly alter vote counts through a variety of means with no checks-and-balances. If you think the reported elections numbers are how people actually voted I happen to have several fine waterfront lots in AZ available.

Feedback Score
    Remember, more people voted for trump in California than any state but Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Remember, more people voted for trump in California than any state but Texas.

And there are 11 congressional seats from California held by Republicans.

Only 12 states have more total seats.

Only Florida, Ohio, and Texas send more Republican congressman to Washington.

I understand the sentiment, but there still are a lot of conservatives, and GOP stuck in that state and while POTUS in certain elections may be totally lost, those 11 seats are critical. Now if you wanted to get rid of California all together I’d be all for that. But just to ignore it wouldn’t be strategically sound.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Did you guys write off eastern Europe or even Russia too. Or did you think, maybe someday, the whole thing would collapse?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    And there are 11 congressional seats from California held by Republicans.

Only 12 states have more total seats.

Only Florida, Ohio, and Texas send more Republican congressman to Washington.

I understand the sentiment, but there still are a lot of conservatives, and GOP stuck in that state and while POTUS in certain elections may be totally lost, those 11 seats are critical. Now if you wanted to get rid of California all together I’d be all for that. But just to ignore it wouldn’t be strategically sound.
    Heh, I was going to mention the same thing when somebody would try to refute my first statement with “yeah but the percentages…”

Good post.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    The smart play and what we should absolutely do is coordinate an effort to relocate more conservative voters to California to flip it red.

That would make a bigger impact in the short and long term.

We need the antithesis of Soro’s- a Conservative benefactor who writes checks and sends grass roots organizations to any state where we can make a play.

If we don’t start playing by the street rules and attracting youth, we’re gonna lose. We’re losing.
    We interrupt this programme to bring you an important news bulletin: the suspect in the Happy Times All-Girl Glee Club slaying has fled the scene and has managed to elude the police. He is armed and dangerous, and has been spotted in the West Side area, armed with a meat cleaver in one hand and his genitals in the other...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast