Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Writing Off California COMPLETELY...

Feedback Score
    I think I will say you have to pay all my pronouns since I am many you can not deny me that
    I have 257 pronouns !

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Hey now, San Fran is proposing paying dirtbags 300-500 per month to NOT shoot folks.

I've been going out of my way to NOT shoot folks for 30 years! I'm movin' down there, I want my cut.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Na, set off the San Andreas fault and let that sucker sink into the ocean.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Remember, more people voted for trump in California than any state but Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet if Kalifornia was eliminated Trump would be in Office now............
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Serious question - is the Republican Party doing anything to grow the party? I’m talking about positive outreach that focuses on solutions to problems. Anything besides the generic “we’re fighting for your rights”? Almost every quote I read is blabbing about stopping things, not starting things. All defense.

Maybe I’ve missed it because I don’t watch TV news, but I don’t think I’ve seen the GOP doing it, or at least I haven’t seen them publicizing anything like it, and building the brand.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I think you all should go ahead and write California off and then stop whining about it...you know, because you wrote it off.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    That is different than writing it off.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjh View Post
    Serious question - is the Republican Party doing anything to grow the party? I’m talking about positive outreach that focuses on solutions to problems. Anything besides the generic “we’re fighting for your rights”? Almost every quote I read is blabbing about stopping things, not starting things. All defense.

Maybe I’ve missed it because I don’t watch TV news, but I don’t think I’ve seen the GOP doing it, or at least I haven’t seen them publicizing anything like it, and building the brand.

Can’t speak for the party but there are individuals like Kimberly Klacik who are out there doing good things.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    You can't write off CA. California is a proving ground for what the liberal government thinks it can get away with. If things dont get stopped in California, you will eventually find that legislation that started in CA has spread to other states. Look what happened to Colorado.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 09-05-21 at 15:33.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rero360 View Post
    Can’t speak for the party but there are individuals like Kimberly Klacik who are out there doing good things.
    Right. I see individual candidates doing stuff, but the party itself doesn’t seem to be articulating very much in that space.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    Trump would be in office if they didn't rob us and many other states of the election. Long live a Red Arizona.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast