Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Writing Off California COMPLETELY...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    You mean the party of useless cuunts that stood by and did nothing while the left executed a coup and stole a national election in plain sight? Those useless turds?

Serious question.
    Sure. But what did they do BEFORE that happened. Were they canvassing door-to-door? Do they have a platform and a message?

Being the opposite of the other guy isn’t a winning game plan. And again, it all defensive posturing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Trump would be in office if they didn't rob us and many other states of the election. Long live a Red Arizona.
    That is 110% true. Cheating bastards......

Republicans have won the White House several times since 1988 without Kali. It is certainly doable.

[read my previous post above, not advocating lack of support for Congressional seats but to hell with the POTUS race]
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Not true.

306 to 232. Take away California’s 55 votes and Joe would still occupy the Oval Office.
    Okay, let's talk legitimate other-than-Kali votes to make that statement more accurate!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    I don't advocate writing off efforts for Congressional seats, but wouldn't spend a dime or spend five minutes when it came to the POTUS election.
    Indeed, I think THIS would be the better idea.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    Okay, let's talk legitimate other-than-Kali votes to make that statement more accurate!
    We don’t at this time have any way to do so.

Feedback Score
    But it didn't matter, did it?

I'm not advocating "writing it off" like the OP suggests, but it is NEVER gonna go "R" again.
    Large swaths of Kommifornia still elect republicans to the house. I dunno if it will go R again or not. It’s unlikely in the current climate, but things do change over time. At one point, my state had been solid blue for over 50 years, but there are very few democrats here now. Republicans win by close to a 20 pt margin.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    If Larry Elder doesnt win this coming election, that to me is proof that Californians love the filth, degeneration & high taxes & libtard-ism that IS the State of California.
    Larry Elder can't win. Its fixed. Where were you during the last POTUS election? CA taught the rest of the country how to cheat. Been leading by example for decades. It does not matter how we all vote. Not in CA and not in any other state. Our country has been stolen from us. We will either take it back by force, or we will continue to let them have it.

To the rest of your tripe, I say FU. You have more allies in CA than in any other state in the Union. Don't write us off. Help us TAKE it back! I'm not leaving my home because a bunch of Marxists have seized temporary control. I'm going to make THEM leave, one way or another. If a bunch of commies move into your neighborhood are you going to turn tail and run? That ain't me. They will keep pushing until they find that breaking point. When they find it, they will be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by docsherm View Post
    And yet if Kalifornia was eliminated Trump would be in Office now............
    This statement just shows your naivety. If every single living human being in California, including all the illegals and children, voted for Trump, "they" would still have installed Biden into the White House. You still don't get it...
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    We don’t at this time have any way to do so.
    This is true unfortunately.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Never mind
    Last edited by a1fabweld; 09-06-21 at 21:09.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nml View Post
    This is an outdated mindset. In the last twenty plus years we as a nation have implemented (1) black-box tabulation and (2) widespread absentee voting. This means you can rapidly alter vote counts through a variety of means with no checks-and-balances. If you think the reported elections numbers are how people actually voted I happen to have several fine waterfront lots in AZ available.
    So, today with the numbers in...the MASSIVE amounts of libtard votes that STILL voted for Newsom...not even the excuses of "black-box tabulation and widespread absentee voting"can excuse yeaterdays election nor can anyone logically surmise anything except California is a cesspool, a shithole..and an overall horror story inhabited by people who apparently love it that way.

[QUOTE=Bulletdog;2975854]Larry Elder can't win. Its fixed. Where were you during the last POTUS election? CA taught the rest of the country how to cheat. Been leading by example for decades. It does not matter how we all vote. Not in CA and not in any other state. Our country has been stolen from us. We will either take it back by force, or we will continue to let them have it.

To the rest of your tripe, I say FU. You have more allies in CA than in any other state in the Union. Don't write us off. Help us TAKE it back! I'm not leaving my home because a bunch of Marxists have seized temporary control. I'm going to make THEM leave, one way or another. If a bunch of commies move into your neighborhood are you going to turn tail and run? That ain't me. They will keep pushing until they find that breaking point. When they find it, they will be sorry.

I see my "tripe" was anything but. Looks like its FU, not me. THE biggest shithole in America..just voted to remain that way. They dont WANT "normal". They dont want civilization.
    Well, you got it. I personally have NO "allies" in California. Wondering exactly how many Marxists youve caused to leave..you..personally? None, Id dare say.
    I dont believe, and never will, that ANY sort of resistance, CW2, rebellion, uprising,ect. ect., will or could EVER begin in California. You people claiming to be Patriots living there have two options..and only two: Stay there & live in that shithole of a place, and take anything/everything they dish out...or move, period.
    Im just glad its you & not me...because it would never BE me.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 09-15-21 at 16:05.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast