Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Writing Off California COMPLETELY...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    So, today with the numbers in...the MASSIVE amounts of libtard votes that STILL voted for Newsom...
    Dude. Let me start with this: I see most everyone on this forum as a friend and ally. There have been a couple of lefty sympathizers, but most everyone else is a good person and an example of why America is great. I've read your posts for years. You are a good guy and most of the time you "get it". You've got me scratching my head as to why you don't "get" this. Most of CA is voting red. Its fixed. What don't you get? You saw this Nationally last year and you saw it in GA shortly after that. Are there crazy lefties here in CA? Of course there are. There are in YOUR state and every other state too. Have some of the fence sitters drank the cool aide and been fooled by the propaganda machine? Of course they have, as they have in every state. Let me spell it out clearly for you: OUR VOTES ARE NOT BEING COUNTED. Election FRAUD. Cheating, lying, stealing elections, falsifying ballots, preventing oppositional people from voting, illegally casting ballots for oppositional voters... How many ways can I say it? We voted and signed petitions to recall Newswine 3 times prior to this election going through. Each time the lefties in control simply disqualified enough signatures, on the most arbitrary and false grounds, to prevent it going forward. They saw we were never going to stop, so they let the recall go to a vote, which they knew damn well would be fixed and go in their favor, just as our last POTUS election went.

The votes that are "in" that you are referring to are not representative of how we voted in the same way that the last POTUS election was not representative of how the entire country voted. Did you vote for Biden? Me neither. Free and fair elections are done. They don't exist. Its a show for you and me and then they simply install whoever they want. Your are fool to believe otherwise. You are a fool to abandon your allies, and you are a fool if you think this is not coming to your state too. I don't think you are a fool. I think you are frustrated watching the greatest country on earth slip away from us. As someone working behind enemy lines, I share your frustration. Our time will come.

Quote Originally Posted by lowprone View Post
    As California goes so goes the country, do you really think the powers that be will ever allow another free and fair election ?
    If you honestly answer yes to that one you are the problem !
    ^ This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by duece71 View Post
    California is really 2 states…….the coast, to include the major cities, Hollywierd and Silicon Valley. The other California is the interior, the Central Valley, the Desert and Sierra Nevada mountains. The coast has control of all of the money and there fore all of the power. I am sure many in the interior of California do not feel represented at all and therefore don’t have much hope. Victor Davis Hanson explains this “2 California” system very well.
    As far as “writing California off”, I am with others in that that would be a big mistake. Things are bad there and probably going to get worse. I really want to be believe this situation will be self correcting. People need to see things as they are for themselves. If they can’t, then maybe those people can be written off. There are going to be some tough answers for California in the future. I doubt it can be fixed in the near term, undoing decades of ideology and going in the wrong direction will take twice as long.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Well when Californians return to reality, perhaps we can work with them.
    I'm pretty sure sending billions to bail them out of wildfires isn't getting us anywhere when we don't demand they manage their forrests in a responcable way.
    I honestly question if the money we send out there isn't going in to someone's pockets.
    They mismanage everything from their Water to their Highways and the Feds subsidize this stupidity by giving them more Federal Funds.
    At what point do we go in there and audit them?"
    Its not "Californians". Its the lefties who've illegally seized control. Ain't nobody asking me what I think we should do about water, fire or forestry management. The ideology you speak of exists everywhere in every state. They just haven't fully taken over YOUR state... yet.

So, Ive seen that answer a few times. Could you or any of those who've said the same thing, give me...living in TN, examples of how I can "support" conservatives living in CA...other than against my will every time I get paid.
    If I lived behind enemy lines on my own free will, I personally would not expect "help & support" from anyone. Id make it a daily priority to be moving somewhere asap.
    Ive read all the opinions here, which is exactly what I asked for.
    After this fiasco Tuesday...I now know California is gone, most likely forever, that the VAST majority of people there love the slime, filth, degredation, crime, homelessness, illegals, riots, and all the other mis-managed crap Cali is known for. Were I there...Id see this as a sign that no amount of "help & support" from ANYONE is gonna change that, and it would further embolden me to GET THE HELL ..literally...OUT.
    How about if you just stop verbally condemning us and letting the enemy know they've won? You don't have to do anything. I'll fight my own battle, but it would sure be nice to know you've got my back, instead of hearing how you believe their lies. YOU are a victim of the propaganda machine. I can assure you that there is very little crime, filth, slime, degradation and homelessness in my area and in most of CA. Have you ever even seen how beautiful it is here? Stay out of downtown LA and SF, and the vast majority of this state is beautiful. Illegals, mismanagement, and riots are happening in EVERY state. You think the cooks in Georgia aren't illegals? Wake up my friend. Your head is buried so deep in that sand that you don't realize your whole country has been stolen. Realizing the scope of the problem is half the battle. You are not there yet. There are holes in your boat. Sitting on the East side of your boat cussing the holes on the West side of your boat isn't to going to plug them. Its going to allow your boat to continue sinking deeper. We will get farther if we both starting plugging those holes instead of one of us pointing a finger and blaming. We got raped here in CA. We didn't ask for it. We weren't provocatively dressed, out late at night, walking past a dark alley alone. We were attacked and we lost the fight. Don't sit back and wag your f'ing finger at me. The group that raped my state is now raping the entire country and they will reach your state sooner or later. I know what our attacker looks like and what their tactics are. You don't seem to recognize them yet. I can help you with that, and we can both fight our common enemy.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    So, Ive seen that answer a few times. Could you or any of those who've said the same thing, give me...living in TN, examples of how I can "support" conservatives living in CA...other than against my will every time I get paid.
    If I lived behind enemy lines on my own free will, I personally would not expect "help & support" from anyone. Id make it a daily priority to be moving somewhere asap.
    After this fiasco Tuesday...I now know California is gone, most likely forever, that the VAST majority of people there love the slime, filth, degredation, crime, homelessness, illegals, riots, and all the other mis-managed crap Cali is known for. Were I there...Id see this as a sign that no amount of "help & support" from ANYONE is gonna change that, and it would further embolden me to GET THE HELL ..literally...OUT.
    So, in other words, every time the left scores a victory, the answer is surrender and retreat??

Let me ask, how have they 'won'? Are they executing people in the street? Have they completely disarmed the population? Not passed restrictive gun laws, but do they have ALL the guns? Are people disappearing in the middle of the night? Have they built concentration camps? Are they herding people into gas chambers? Has ALL resistance been silenced and stamped out? Do they have TOTAL, uncontested control?

These are rhetorical questions, because the answer to all of the above is "No". If the current situation is our measure of the enemy having total victory over us, then they deserve to win. "From my cold dead hands"? "Die with my boots on"? If the Minutemen had this attitude, they would have surrendered as soon as Revere announced that the British were coming.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Dude. Let me start with this: I see most everyone on this forum as a friend and ally. There have been a couple of lefty sympathizers, but most everyone else is a good person and an example of why America is great. I've read your posts for years. You are a good guy and most of the time you "get it". You've got me scratching my head as to why you don't "get" this. Most of CA is voting red. Its fixed. What don't you get? You saw this Nationally last year and you saw it in GA shortly after that. Are there crazy lefties here in CA? Of course there are. There are in YOUR state and every other state too. Have some of the fence sitters drank the cool aide and been fooled by the propaganda machine? Of course they have, as they have in every state. Let me spell it out clearly for you: OUR VOTES ARE NOT BEING COUNTED. Election FRAUD. Cheating, lying, stealing elections, falsifying ballots, preventing oppositional people from voting, illegally casting ballots for oppositional voters... How many ways can I say it? We voted and signed petitions to recall Newswine 3 times prior to this election going through. Each time the lefties in control simply disqualified enough signatures, on the most arbitrary and false grounds, to prevent it going forward. They saw we were never going to stop, so they let the recall go to a vote, which they knew damn well would be fixed and go in their favor, just as our last POTUS election went.

The votes that are "in" that you are referring to are not representative of how we voted in the same way that the last POTUS election was not representative of how the entire country voted. Did you vote for Biden? Me neither. Free and fair elections are done. They don't exist. Its a show for you and me and then they simply install whoever they want. Your are fool to believe otherwise. You are a fool to abandon your allies, and you are a fool if you think this is not coming to your state too. I don't think you are a fool. I think you are frustrated watching the greatest country on earth slip away from us. As someone working behind enemy lines, I share your frustration. Our time will come.

^ This guy gets it.

Thank you.

Its not "Californians". Its the lefties who've illegally seized control. Ain't nobody asking me what I think we should do about water, fire or forestry management. The ideology you speak of exists everywhere in every state. They just haven't fully taken over YOUR state... yet.

How about if you just stop verbally condemning us and letting the enemy know they've won? You don't have to do anything. I'll fight my own battle, but it would sure be nice to know you've got my back, instead of hearing how you believe their lies. YOU are a victim of the propaganda machine. I can assure you that there is very little crime, filth, slime, degradation and homelessness in my area and in most of CA. Have you ever even seen how beautiful it is here? Stay out of downtown LA and SF, and the vast majority of this state is beautiful. Illegals, mismanagement, and riots are happening in EVERY state. You think the cooks in Georgia aren't illegals? Wake up my friend. Your head is buried so deep in that sand that you don't realize your whole country has been stolen. Realizing the scope of the problem is half the battle. You are not there yet. There are holes in your boat. Sitting on the East side of your boat cussing the holes on the West side of your boat isn't to going to plug them. Its going to allow your boat to continue sinking deeper. We will get farther if we both starting plugging those holes instead of one of us pointing a finger and blaming. We got raped here in CA. We didn't ask for it. We weren't provocatively dressed, out late at night, walking past a dark alley alone. We were attacked and we lost the fight. Don't sit back and wag your f'ing finger at me. The group that raped my state is now raping the entire country and they will reach your state sooner or later. I know what our attacker looks like and what their tactics are. You don't seem to recognize them yet. I can help you with that, and we can both fight our common enemy.
    So, there is much wisdom in your post, and some I agree with.
    At work now, I'll respond later this evening.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    It’s easy to criticize from the outside looking in. I get it. Sure there are lots of fruits and nuts on the coast, In SoCal, and the Bay Area. But there are a ton of conservatives here as well who nobody ever hears about. The squeaky wheel gets the attention. I live northeast of Sacramento and it’s pretty conservative here. The further east you go, the more conservative it gets. As for the last recall election, I’ve yet to meet a single person who has one positive thing to say about governor Newscum. Not one. Everyone up here wants to see him swing. There have been multiple rallies to recall Newscum and multiple more supporting Elder. Before the 2020 election, every weekend we had huge caravans of vehicles flying Trump flags up and down the freeways, Trump parades on the rivers near downtown Sac with hundreds of boats flying their Trump flags, and overall support for Trump. There was not one parade or rally for Geriatric Joe in the entire state to the best of my knowledge.

Long story short, I think we’re at the stage in this state (and federally as well) where politicians are placed into their positions in office, not elected. Voting anymore is just a dog and pony show to make those who still have faith in the election system feel better. Big tech, the media, the education system, and unions are all in bed with the commies. Until conservatives can figure out how to fight fire with fire, we’re all fu(ked. Both Californians as well as “free staters”. Those of you in free states, you’re just on the tail end of the titanic. You’ll go down too, just slightly behind us.

I’m planning on staying for the long haul as of now. Those of us east of I-5 are pretty insulated from the typical CA BS (other than for the poor folks in the mountains affected by the recent fires). I’m born and raised here and have made a great life for myself. I’m self employed doing what I want to do, business is booming and has consistently increased since I opened in ‘04, I make enough to buy anything I want within reason, still have plenty left to save, I have almost what I consider to be my dream home, it’s almost paid off, my commute to work is 5 minutes with traffic, my kids school is 15 minutes away, I’ve got the most conservative and loyal group of friends anyone could ask for, and the weather is damn near irreplaceable. Life’s good for me here. If I packed up and left, it would take me a decade at least to rebuild my life somewhere else and end up in a similar situation than I’m in now. I know not everyone is as fortunate as I am here and they are desperate to leave shitholes like the Bay Area and SoCal. Heck I stay as far away from those places myself. All in all, uprooting ones entire life and moving to another state isn’t as easy as some make it out to be, unless you have no skin in the game.

Feedback Score
    If Democrats in California are defending California, that ties up resources that could be used elsewhere.

I call that a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    If Democrats in California are defending California, that ties up resources that could be used elsewhere.

I call that a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The fact that the current and a former president had to come out here to ensure that Newsome didn't get recalled shows the left is worried about California and sees value in maintaining control here. California is not a lock in for them, but conservatives writing the whole state off would certainly make life a lot easier for the left.

In the 2020 election, Trump got over 6M votes from Californians. More than any other state. Period. The odds of a R winning the presidential or governors election here are very very low, but 6M voters carries weight.
    - Jeff

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbieler View Post
    The fact that the current and a former president had to come out here to ensure that Newsome didn't get recalled shows the left is worried about California and sees value in maintaining control here. California is not a lock in for them, but conservatives writing the whole state off would certainly make life a lot easier for the left.

In the 2020 election, Trump got over 6M votes from Californians. More than any other state. Period. The odds of a R winning the presidential or governors election here are very very low, but 6M voters carries weight.
    Incredible that Joe Biden really has that much political prowess to influence and reinforce voters decisions. The man is convincingly a bumbling idiot whom has to have his sound cut off by staffers.

Feedback Score
    So, there is much wisdom in your post, and some I agree with.
    At work now, I'll respond later this evening.
    Thank you. Thank you for taking the time to consider other points of view.

Let's completely write off the Marxists who've taken control of the CA and National government while people like me and a1fabweld were busy earning a good living and enjoying a good life, and take back CA from the slimy clutches of those villainous devils.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletdog View Post
    Thank you. Thank you for taking the time to consider other points of view.

Let's completely write off the Marxists who've taken control of the CA and National government while people like me and a1fabweld were busy earning a good living and enjoying a good life, and take back CA from the slimy clutches of those villainous devils.
    Cheers. I find it comical at times hearing the comments from free staters when they say “fk California! Hope you burn!”

My analogy: A person (the country) is diagnosed with cancer in their foot (California). That person points, laughs, and curses the foot which is attached to them. As they’re pointing and laughing at the cancerous foot, they say “ haha! Fk you, you stupid foot! I don’t need you! I’m not going to get treatment for you or do anything about this condition! Sucks to be you sucker!” All the while these dumb fk’s don’t realize that it’s not someone else’s foot, but their own. If that cancer isn’t treated or the foot removed (yea yea I know, chip off California and let it fall in the ocean. Yawn) , it will spread to the entire body and then all the other parts are infected. This always baffles me.

Feedback Score
    I gotta go behind enemy lines for the next 2 days. Specifically, F'ing Berkeley. Gotta go do a bunch of 360 degree imaging for some design/modeling. Yeah this is gonna be fun. A couple days is one thing. Ain't now way in hell they are gonna get me to run a job in that F'ing commie shithole. Site manager is already pissed as hell that I keep calling it a "slave state" F him.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast